Daniel

Default KOSS K/6 ?????

Hello,

Have any of you any experience with these 70's headphones ? I can't find
anything about them online. Thanks. ---Daniel

--
Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit
with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's

Powell

"Daniel" wrote

Have any of you any experience with these 70's
headphones ? I can't find anything about them online.

1975 Vintage. Response 10 Hz -16 kHz,
Dynamic design, 3.2 - 600 Ohms, MSRP $29.95.

elg110254

Daniel, Koss' K-6 'phones were considered the poor man's Koss Pro 4AA . In
Allied Radio Shack's 1971 wish book, were priced @ $26, with a 10-15,000
hz(alnico derived?) response curve. Radio Shack also sold a variant, badged
"Custom Pro", with "exclusive bassport feature (which) employs acoustic
principles in design to extend bass & expand highs for full 20-20,000 hz
response". Price was $22.95 . You can see Michael McDonald wearing these
'phones on the back of Steely Dan's "Katy Lied" album.
Powell

"Daniel" wrote

Thanks very much!!! Would you by any chance
have similar info on Pioneer SE-50 ?

1986 Vintage. Response 3 Hz -50 kHz,
Dynamic design, 32 Ohms, MSRP $60.