Rick Hollett

Default WTD Mach 5 Piano

If this is inappropriate for the ng, please ignore. Is there a reasonably
convincing piano sample which will work with Mach 5 in DP 3.1? I record all
types of music, but find the built in Bozendorfer grands too mild for my
taste. It's a little hard to tell from the demos as well. They all sound
pretty good. When budgets permit, we use one of the 9 footers available, but
I'm sure there's something out there that's close. Any ideas? BTW I use a G4
dual 1gig w/2 gigs ram.

cheers

Rick Hollett

will

Go to www.unicornation.com and post your questions about Motu products
there. Lots of users and help there. Hope that helps.