Trevor Wilson

Default Note for Trevor Wilson

"Lived EHT" wrote in message
n.net...
My emails are still bouncing! I got yours of 14/08, replied, and it
bounced. And still bouncing now.

**Still???!!! Yikes.
Did you try my alternate email addy?
My webhost assured me that the ban on your domain has been lifted. I will
double check that today.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Trevor Wilson