Marc Phillips

Default the expertise of Leon "where's my dick???" North ;-)

Richard Malesweski said:

That revelation would be Leon's
handiwork, I'm afraid, and if you can't admit this is proof of his
claim, then you're simply lying again.

And, of course, "Leon North" was the source of the "handiwork" that told you
there was a lot of email traffic between my (this, of course, was back when
you
"knew" that I was Doug Haugen!) email account and Arny's last summer. I
laughed
so hard that my sides ached! And I'll bet Arny did, too! I guess not being
able
to find your own dick is something you and "Leon North" have in common,
Porky.
;-)

You know, I kind of liked it when you brought up Joe McCarthy, because it was
the first new thing you've said in over a year.

That didn't last.

Boon

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

I guess there's some possibility that sockpuppet "Leon North" is the
handiwork of sockpuppet "Marc Phillips" who is the handiwork of Jim
Sanders? Or whatever?

So, of the three, "at least" you admit that
Jim Sanders is a real person.

tor 2 u

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 8/19/2003 4:49 AM Central Daylight Time

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

That revelation would be Leon's
handiwork, I'm afraid, and if you can't admit this is proof of his
claim, then you're simply lying again.

And, of course, "Leon North" was the source of the "handiwork" that
told you there was a lot of email traffic between my (this, of
course, was back when you "knew" that I was Doug Haugen!) email
account and Arny's last summer.

Indeed.

Arny, why are you turning away from me now? Just ignore that looser. I'm
the one who loves you.

I laughed so hard that my sides
ached! And I'll bet Arny did, too!

Antics like "Leon's" are only funny until they become boring. Leon's
time-to-boredom was faster than just about anybody but sockpuppet Jamie
Benchimol's.

Why were you bored, my dearest? Didn't you enjoy the cool baseball cards I
gave you? I'm sorry I already chewed up the bubblegum. My mommy took away
my PS2 and I have to sneak down to the librerry to talk with you.

I guess not being able to find
your own dick is something you and "Leon North" have in common,
Porky. ;-)

I guess there's some possibility that sockpuppet "Leon North" is the
handiwork of sockpuppet "Marc Phillips" who is the handiwork of Jim
Sanders? Or whatever?

Arny darling, why don't you chat with me anymore? Do love this Jim Sanders
now? What grade is he in?

;-)

STOP! Please don't do that with other boys.

There are very few rules of sockpuppetry that seem to stand the test of
time. However the one rule I've never seen broken is the idea that a
sockpuppet can't be any smarter than the person who animates it. That fits
"Leon North" to "Marc Phillips" almost perfectly.

Did you murder your son so he wouldn't talk, Arny? People have been sending
me emails and I want to know the truth. Will you take me to the zoo when I
turn 9? Please, Arny?

Stop picking on Arny Krueger!