ChewPick

Default Center or Sub? That is the question.

I just purchased a set of mains(Infinity Alpha 40's) and a
receiver(Yamaha 5650)

Anyway, I have a limited budget to add another component on for
upgrading my movie watching experience. I am trying to decide on a
Center channel or a Sub.

Any opinins on which would be then next best purchase?
Arny Krueger

"ChewPick" wrote in message
om
I just purchased a set of mains(Infinity Alpha 40's) and a
receiver(Yamaha 5650)

Anyway, I have a limited budget to add another component on for
upgrading my movie watching experience. I am trying to decide on a
Center channel or a Sub.

Any opinins on which would be then next best purchase?

Sub.

Two 6.5 inch drivers beats one, but can't come close to a well-designed 12
or 15.

George M. Middius

Nousiane said:

Otherwise I agree with Arny.

On everything, or just on the rights of little kids?