MiNE 109

Default Blackout!

Wind up those gramophones...

Stephen
MiNE 109

In article ,
Thou Signal wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:

Wind up those gramophones...

How are you posting.. by semaphore?

Smoke-signal.

Stephen
Arny Krueger

"Lived EHT" wrote in message
n.net
On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:55:08 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Wind up those gramophones...

Nomad Jukebox 3 running off its internal battery...

Too cheap for an iPod, Arnii?

No, too discerning.

Note that the NJB3 comes with a *MINIMUM* of 20 GB. It is field-upgradeable
to 60 GB or more.

Note that the NJB3 AVL is defeatable. It defaults off.

Note that the NJB3 will record (and play) 44/16 stereo .wav files in the
field that are very uncolored and noise-free, via both analog line inputs
and a digital optical input.

Note that the NJB3 needs no external docking station to support both
Firewire and USB 2.0 for music file and data file transfer.

Note that the NJB3 uses one or two removable Lithium Ion batteries, and
plays MP3s for about 12 hours on just one of the two batteries. Obviously,
you get at least double the playing time with two batteries.

Your Yankee version is not subject to the dumb maximum output (meaningless)

European law*.

I'm not deaf and I don't use cheap-ass headphones, so the NJB3 approx 1 volt
output is entirely adequate.

I've been using my NJB3 with my HD580 headphones and Sony MX-R70 ear buds.
Looking to upgrade the ear buds to Etymotic or Shure (or both).

* Still on 10GB iPod power, and furious with Apple for not providing a
defeat for the AVL circuitry/firmware on the new 30GB model (returned,
indignantly, on grounds of laughable sound quality & output level).

Thanks for proving my point for me!

BTW, enjoy! as these are even more reasons to hate me.

;-)

Lived EHT

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 21:27:13 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

No, too discerning.

snip lies*

Let's see: Your daughter, eyes bugged out of her face like a frog
looking to **** something, legs and arms spazzing in karate motions,
and a Nomad jukebox plugged into her head. Why didn't you just come
out and say that's what you were thinking?

--
Thine

* Debating Trade Deduction
Lived EHT

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 21:27:13 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

No, too discerning.

Just a moment ago.

Note that the NJB3 comes with a *MINIMUM* of 20 GB. It is field-upgradeable
to 60 GB or more.

Why?

Note that the NJB3 AVL is defeatable. It defaults off.

Off? Off what?

Note that the NJB3 will record (and play) 44/16 stereo .wav files in the
field that are very uncolored and noise-free, via both analog line inputs
and a digital optical input.

Sounds like the inputs are inadequate for multichannel recording. No
wonder you hate the NJB.

LOL! ;-(

Note that the NJB3 needs no external docking station to support both
Firewire and USB 2.0 for music file and data file transfer.

How will you sing when you're in the dock? Will you gibber like the
USB data stream of your webcam when you're making your special home
movies? ;-( RTOTFL! ;-)

Note that the NJB3 uses one or two removable Lithium Ion batteries, and
plays MP3s for about 12 hours on just one of the two batteries. Obviously,
you get at least double the playing time with two batteries.

Double meaning five times what? LOL! ;-(

Enjoy your deceptions, Sockpuppet School Stalker.

--
Thine

Moi

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 05:08:45 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote in :

Just so everybody can be reminded of what a total melt-down looks like, here
are three replies to one of my posts from Graham, where he tries to avoid
recognizing the fact that he's totally incompetent when it comes to chosing
audio equipment:

Actually, I'm LMAO at the mental picture that arose with his
description of your daughter. Bravo, the man is a poet!

on.net

wrote:

No, too discerning.

snip lies*

Let's see: Your daughter, eyes bugged out of her face like a frog
looking to **** something, legs and arms spazzing in karate motions,
and a Nomad jukebox plugged into her head. Why didn't you just come
out and say that's what you were thinking?

LOL! You should go into advertising and hire Arny's daughter to sell
"the new AOL broadband." Have her wearing a pair of cheap headphones,
and ask her to stick her tongue out when she pronounces her "L's." AO
"L" :-P Hahahahah!
Lived EHT

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 11:33:19 GMT, Moi
wrote:

LOL! You should go into advertising and hire Arny's daughter to sell
"the new AOL broadband." Have her wearing a pair of cheap headphones,
and ask her to stick her tongue out when she pronounces her "L's." AO
"L" :-P Hahahahah!

Good idea. Karate-Kick Connie jitterbugging in a sinking canoe, and
Arnii, with a stack of AOL CDs on his dick, ****ing a computer port
the back of her head. The Kroobitch ('Cock-sucking, Back-Alley' in
neon on a sign above her head) swinging in and out of frame on a piece
of CAT-5 cable.

Hell, I'd join up.

--
Thine
Arny Krueger

wrote in :

Just so everybody can be reminded of what a total melt-down looks
like, here are three replies to one of my posts from Graham, where
he tries to avoid recognizing the fact that he's totally incompetent
when it comes to chosing audio equipment:

Actually, I'm LMAO at the mental picture that arose with his
description of your daughter. Bravo, the man is a poet!

You're obviously a pervert, Moi. It seems clear that you'll never have a
daughter because your preferred forms of sex don't often lead to
reproduction of humans. Funny-looking pigs and sheep, perhaps.

Joseph Oberlander

Lived EHT wrote:
On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 21:27:13 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

No, too discerning.

LOL! ;-( ROTFL! ;-)

Note that the NJB3 comes with a *MINIMUM* of 20 GB. It is field-upgradeable
to 60 GB or more.

In whose field?

(snip blather)

He just has a hard-on for the IPod. Ignore him.

Moi

wrote in :

Just so everybody can be reminded of what a total melt-down looks
like, here are three replies to one of my posts from Graham, where
he tries to avoid recognizing the fact that he's totally incompetent
when it comes to chosing audio equipment:

Actually, I'm LMAO at the mental picture that arose with his
description of your daughter. Bravo, the man is a poet!

You're obviously a pervert, Moi. It seems clear that you'll never have a
daughter because your preferred forms of sex don't often lead to
reproduction of humans. Funny-looking pigs and sheep, perhaps.

Are you saying I'm your father, Luke... err, I mean Arny? chuckle...