George M. Middius

Default Note to Mr. ****

Arnii, I noticed that in your typically pitiful and pathetic way, you
snidely insinuated that I had refused to tell you my ebay ID. Of
course you never asked me for it, did you?

However, it's academic, because I've blocked you from bidding on any
of my auctions. So what you don't know can't hurt me.

Now be a good little headcase and **** off.

Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Arnii, I noticed that in your typically pitiful and pathetic way, you
snidely insinuated that I had refused to tell you my ebay ID.

Yeah Middius, denying your cowardice is one of the ways you express your
false bravado.

Of course you never asked me for it, did you?

Middius, you can post it at your leisure, chicken-breath

However, it's academic, because I've blocked you from bidding on any
of my auctions. So what you don't know can't hurt me.

As if you could possibly have something I'm interested in, Middius.

Now be a good little headcase and **** off.

Middius isn't paranoid. Not he isn't, not one little bit.

LOL!