Ken Bouchard

Default .Cool Edit vs. DiamondCut

I was looking at the DiamondCut website and this software looks impressive.
How does it compare to CoolEdit?

thanks, ken

--
1st Class Restoration
"Put your old music on CD"

Ricky W. Hunt

"Ken Bouchard" wrote in message
I was looking at the DiamondCut website and this software looks

impressive.
How does it compare to CoolEdit?

I think there's demos of both.

Bubba

Try GoldWave. for the price it is a better deal.
http://goldwave.com.

"Ken Bouchard" wrote in message
I was looking at the DiamondCut website and this software looks

impressive.
How does it compare to CoolEdit?

thanks, ken

--
1st Class Restoration
"Put your old music on CD"
www.dvbaudiorestoration.com

Cool Edit Pro 'not responding' slumpy General 0 February 29th 04 10:34 PM
AUDIO FILE EDIT: HELP PLS! DL General 2 February 22nd 04 12:05 AM
.Cool Edit vs. DiamondCut Ken Bouchard General 2 August 8th 03 09:45 PM
Cool Edit Pro 2...Gate with side chain Muffin Man General 3 July 18th 03 05:35 PM
Adobe Audition - Cool Edit Pro / Cool Edit 2000 Randy Given Audio Opinions 1 July 17th 03 04:14 PM