Margaret von Busenhalter

Default High quality car CD/tuner that does not look like a Xmas tree?

In the days gone by, there were Nakamichi and McIntosh.

Now the Nakamichis have a tuner that is basically a piece of garbage based
on my comparisons to Pioneer and Sony and the McIntosh seems to be gone.
What would you recommend? rec.car.stereo doesn't help.

BTW, my installer already has amplification and speakers for the project.

Cheers,

MvB

Leon Gross

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message
| In the days gone by, there were Nakamichi and McIntosh.
|
| Now the Nakamichis have a tuner that is basically a piece of garbage based
| on my comparisons to Pioneer and Sony and the McIntosh seems to be gone.
| What would you recommend? rec.car.stereo doesn't help.
|
| BTW, my installer already has amplification and speakers for the project.
|
| Cheers,
|
| MvB

Hi,

Okay, I am a bit biased since we are the importers here in Australia, but
have a look at Becker. They are pretty subdued but give excellent
performance. http://www.becker.de. In the USA, try
http://www.beckerautosound.com

--
Leon Gross
Soundlabs Group Pty Ltd

Arny Krueger

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message

In the days gone by, there were Nakamichi and McIntosh.

Now the Nakamichis have a tuner that is basically a piece of garbage
based on my comparisons to Pioneer and Sony and the McIntosh seems to
be gone. What would you recommend? rec.car.stereo doesn't help.

BTW, my installer already has amplification and speakers for the
project.

Given the kind of *lady* you've proven yourself to be Maggie-Boy, I'd
recommend the flashiest car player in the store with a extra-large dildo
Velcro-ed to the middle of its front panel. That way, if you get a hot flash
in the middle of rush hour, relief will be just a few inches away.

dave weil

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 10:16:15 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message

In the days gone by, there were Nakamichi and McIntosh.

Now the Nakamichis have a tuner that is basically a piece of garbage
based on my comparisons to Pioneer and Sony and the McIntosh seems to
be gone. What would you recommend? rec.car.stereo doesn't help.

BTW, my installer already has amplification and speakers for the
project.

Given the kind of *lady* you've proven yourself to be Maggie-Boy, I'd
recommend the flashiest car player in the store with a extra-large dildo
Velcro-ed to the middle of its front panel. That way, if you get a hot flash
in the middle of rush hour, relief will be just a few inches away.

Yes friends, this is the guy who has built his "recording career" on
recording music in church on Sundays.

Maybe he should pay attention to the sermons...

Also, I note how helpful his reply is. I'll bet he doesn't post like
this on the other newsgroups that he brags about posting on.
Bruce J. Richman

wrote:

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message
om

[...]

This is also the lying hypocrite that tries to lecture others about their "lack
of class" on RAO. I wonder if he cleared this post with his friend, Dim Tim
Brown, and Timmie's Board of Censorship. I would not be at all surprised if
the 2 of them are trying to retain Pat Robertson to "pray" for the end of the
Evil High End Establishment and its RAO supporters.

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

This is also the lying hypocrite that tries to lecture others about
their "lack of class" on RAO.

I see that the shoe fit and you chose to wear it, Bruce.

I wonder if he cleared this post with
his friend, Dim Tim Brown, and Timmie's Board of Censorship. I would
not be at all surprised if the 2 of them are trying to retain Pat
Robertson to "pray" for the end of the Evil High End Establishment
and its RAO supporters.

Bruce, why do you keep pretending that you have anything at all to do with
High End Audio?

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

This is also the lying hypocrite that tries to lecture others about
their "lack of class" on RAO.

I see that the shoe fit and you chose to wear it, Bruce.

Arny, you're not qualified to evaluate the behavior of others. And you're
certainly not anybody's example of desirable morality. Your vulgar response to
Maggie's post tells us a lot more about your lack of lcass.

I wonder if he cleared this post with
his friend, Dim Tim Brown, and Timmie's Board of Censorship. I would
not be at all surprised if the 2 of them are trying to retain Pat
Robertson to "pray" for the end of the Evil High End Establishment
and its RAO supporters.

Bruce, why do you keep pretending that you have anything at all to do with
High End Audio?

jArny, why do you keep pretending that you have even the vaguest idea of what
normal individuals such as myself like and dislike? Why do keep lying about
the credentials of other people? Do you honestly believe that anybody believes
you?

Bruce J. Richman

Margaret von Busenhalter

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message

In the days gone by, there were Nakamichi and McIntosh.

Now the Nakamichis have a tuner that is basically a piece of garbage
based on my comparisons to Pioneer and Sony and the McIntosh seems to
be gone. What would you recommend? rec.car.stereo doesn't help.

BTW, my installer already has amplification and speakers for the
project.

Given the kind of *lady* you've proven yourself to be Maggie-Boy, I'd
recommend the flashiest car player in the store with a extra-large dildo
Velcro-ed to the middle of its front panel. That way, if you get a hot

flash
in the middle of rush hour, relief will be just a few inches away.

Thank you for your response, Mr. Krueger. The most important thing is that
you contributed to the best of your ability. I'm sure the audio community
will take note.

Cheers,

MvB

Arny Krueger

"Kurt Hamster" wrote in message

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 17:05:30 GMT, Margaret von Busenhalter used
to say...

[...]

I'm sure Arny could offer advice on which particular dildo to use as
he seems to have a large collection at home. He certainly appears to
be very knowledgeable on the subject.

Kurt, if you think I'm knowledgeable abou dildos, it just goes to show how
ignorant you are.

Bruce J. Richman

Previously.. Arny Krueger wrote:

I'd recommend the flashiest car player in the store with a
extra-large dildo Velcro-ed to the middle of its front panel.

--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Indeed he did. His response showed a lot of class.

Bruce J. Richman

George M. Middius

Previously.. the same sack of **** wrote:

I'd recommend the flashiest car player in the store with a
extra-large dildo Velcro-ed to the middle of its front panel.

Well done, my minion. Your status in the Middius Clique is assured
for another year.

Thank you, Master.

You are getting sleepy.... Your eyelids are getting heavy.....
I command thee to sleep! snap!

When thee awaketh on the morrow, thee will arrange a dildo assault on
the Bestial One. Sleep now, and tomorrow accomplish the mission I
have mind-controlled thee into.

Bruce J. Richman

George "the cliquemeister" Middius wrote:

Thee Signal said:

****-for-Brains wrote:

Kurt, if you think I'm knowledgeable abou dildos, it just goes to show how
ignorant you are.

Previously.. the same sack of **** wrote:

I'd recommend the flashiest car player in the store with a
extra-large dildo Velcro-ed to the middle of its front panel.

Well done, my minion. Your status in the Middius Clique is assured
for another year.

Can you tell me when you'll be sending out the minutes from the last meeting?
I want to go over the part about the involuntary committment plans for

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

George M. Middius wrote:

Thee Signal said:

****-for-Brains wrote:

Kurt, if you think I'm knowledgeable abou dildos, it just goes to show

how
ignorant you are.

Previously.. the same sack of **** wrote:

I'd recommend the flashiest car player in the store with a
extra-large dildo Velcro-ed to the middle of its front panel.

Well done, my minion. Your status in the Middius Clique is assured
for another year.

Thank you, Master.

You are getting sleepy.... Your eyelids are getting heavy.....
I command thee to sleep! snap!

When thee awaketh on the morrow, thee will arrange a dildo assault on
the Bestial One. Sleep now, and tomorrow accomplish the mission I
have mind-controlled thee into.

Don't forget to include sending a copy of the CD entitled "Young People's Guide
to the Orchestra" .

Bruce J. Richman

Steve

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message
In the days gone by, there were Nakamichi and McIntosh.

Now the Nakamichis have a tuner that is basically a piece of garbage
based on my comparisons to Pioneer and Sony and the McIntosh seems to
be gone. What would you recommend? rec.car.stereo doesn't help.

BTW, my installer already has amplification and speakers for the
project.

Hi

Take a look at the Pioneer DEH-P77MP

(http://tinyurl.com/fm50)

This has a front panel made from aluminium, and absolutely not one single
flashing light.

Steve

Arny Krueger

"Steve" wrote in message

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message
In the days gone by, there were Nakamichi and McIntosh.

Now the Nakamichis have a tuner that is basically a piece of
garbage based on my comparisons to Pioneer and Sony and the
McIntosh seems to be gone. What would you recommend?
rec.car.stereo doesn't help.

BTW, my installer already has amplification and speakers for the
project.

Hi

Take a look at the Pioneer DEH-P77MP

(http://tinyurl.com/fm50)

This has a front panel made from aluminium, and absolutely not one
single flashing light.

Obviously too tasteful for US distribution.

Arny Krueger

"Kurt Hamster" wrote in message

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 01:58:45 +0100, Thee Signal used
to say...

"Arny Krueger" wrote:

Kurt, if you think I'm knowledgeable abou dildos, it just goes to
show how ignorant you are.

Previously.. Arny Krueger wrote:

I'd recommend the flashiest car player in the store with a
extra-large dildo Velcro-ed to the middle of its front panel.

He's that ****ing dumb he's replying directly to someone who's
killfiled him.

Except that *she* replied directly to me, Kurt. Pretty strange if *she*
killfiled me, eh?

LOL!

Arny Krueger

[...]

You're such a *lady*, as this post of yours rather adequately demonstrates:

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=wP...ister.aus tin.
rr.com

Arny Krueger

[...]

I'm sure they will take note, now that I posted an example of your more
typical garbage, like this:

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=wP...ister.aus tin.
rr.com

I really should have complained to your ISP for that crap at the time.

Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Thee Signal said:

****-for-Brains wrote:

Kurt, if you think I'm knowledgeable abou dildos, it just goes to
show how ignorant you are.

Previously.. the same sack of **** wrote:

I'd recommend the flashiest car player in the store with a
extra-large dildo Velcro-ed to the middle of its front panel.

Well done, my minion. Your status in the Middius Clique is assured
for another year.

Thank you, Master.

You are getting sleepy.... Your eyelids are getting heavy.....
I command thee to sleep! snap!

When thee awaketh on the morrow, thee will arrange a dildo assault on
the Bestial One. Sleep now, and tomorrow accomplish the mission I
have mind-controlled thee into.

In your dreams, Middius.

Thine Deville

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 20:56:10 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Kurt, if you think I'm knowledgeable abou dildos, it just goes to show how
ignorant you are.

Arnii prefers married men.

--
Thine

Arny Krueger

George M. Middius wrote:

Thee Signal said:

****-for-Brains wrote:

Kurt, if you think I'm knowledgeable abou dildos, it just goes
to show

how
ignorant you are.

Previously.. the same sack of **** wrote:

I'd recommend the flashiest car player in the store with a
extra-large dildo Velcro-ed to the middle of its front panel.

Well done, my minion. Your status in the Middius Clique is assured
for another year.

Thank you, Master.

You are getting sleepy.... Your eyelids are getting heavy.....
I command thee to sleep! snap!

When thee awaketh on the morrow, thee will arrange a dildo assault on
the Bestial One. Sleep now, and tomorrow accomplish the mission I
have mind-controlled thee into.

Don't forget to include sending a copy of the CD entitled "Young
People's Guide to the Orchestra" .

After Moi's big lecture about no conspiracies on RAO, it's really funny to
see you guys congratulating each other for cutting him off at the knees.

Arny Krueger

Thee Signal said:

****-for-Brains wrote:

Kurt, if you think I'm knowledgeable abou dildos, it just goes to
show how ignorant you are.

Previously.. the same sack of **** wrote:

I'd recommend the flashiest car player in the store with a
extra-large dildo Velcro-ed to the middle of its front panel.

Well done, my minion. Your status in the Middius Clique is assured
for another year.

Thank you, Master.

You are getting sleepy.... Your eyelids are getting heavy.....
I command thee to sleep! snap!

When thee awaketh on the morrow, thee will arrange a dildo assault on
the Bestial One. Sleep now, and tomorrow accomplish the mission I
have mind-controlled thee into.

You'll have to give an extra measure to Moi, given that you did such a great
job of cutting him off at the knees.

Thine Deville

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 08:34:10 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Which one of them did you eat?

Ow! Ya got me, ya got me!

LOL!

Not bad for you, Arnii.

;-)

;-(

--
Thine
Arny Krueger

n.net

wrote:

"Thine Deville" wrote in message
non.net

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 07:31:43 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Tell us about your imaginary family, Graham.

They seemed so real at the barbecue we had yesterday

Which one of them did you eat?

Ow! Ya got me, ya got me!

You mean Graham, that you're not brain dead?

That's a revelation!

dave weil

wrote:

Tell us about your imaginary family, Graham.

They seemed so real at the barbecue we had yesterday.

Which one of them did you eat?

Damn - beat me to the punch (line).

I'd argue that mine was funnier though...

Thine Deville

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 08:59:15 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

You

Jane. Me Tarzan.

--
Thine
Thine Deville

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 08:25:21 -0500, dave weil
wrote:

Damn - beat me to the punch (line).

I'd argue that mine was funnier though...

It was. Even before it was posted. That's talent for you.

--
Thine
Thine Deville

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 08:24:34 -0500, dave weil
wrote:

So, how did you cook your son - rare or medium well?

apologies to Swift

That's a good question. With our big drum barbecue, there is a thin
line between carbon and caramel.

--
Thine
George M. Middius

Default Regarding Mr Krugers inappropriate recommendation of using a dildo..

Mr Krueger, you wrote:

"I'd recommend the flashiest car player in the store with a
extra-large dildo Velcro-ed to the middle of its front panel."

Mr Kreuger, whilst *you* may gain sexual gratification from the use of
"extra-large" dildos, I feel that such information is hardly pertinent
to an audio group. Furthermore, considering your track record,
couldn't it be a criminal offense for you to engage your perverse
sexual preferences onto others? Think about it. Can you be sure that
the poster named "Margaret" is not a young boy posting as an adult?
Well, it turns out that Mr Krueger *does* believe "Margaret" to be a
boy, isn't that true Mr Krueger*. With respect to events that have
come to light recently, I would think it wise you steer clear of
piling on the evidence of your pernicious behaviour, including
resisting the urge to approach potential youngsters innocently posting
on usenet recommending that they acquire sex toys.

Is the Beast swimming in a sea of dildos? I think he is. Well done.

In fact, Mr Krueger may not have
extensive experience with dildos in general, as Kurt suggested, since
he has only publicly made recommendations based on his experience with
dildos in the "extra-large" category.

Of course. For an epic-sized ass like Krooger, XL is only fitting.

*Please see the following links for substantive evidence that Mr
Krueger suspects "Margaret" to be a boy ('Maggie-boy')

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?sa...m%3E&lr=&hl=en
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?sa...m%3E&lr=&hl=en
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?sa...m%3E&lr=&hl=en

Excellent observation. Krooger uses diminutives like "boy" and "little"
as code for "Would you like a private training session with moi?" Here
are some of his other sleazy come-ons to presumed children:

"Leon takes his pants down ... . Ooops Leon my little sockpuppet, I'm
wrong again." Just wishful thinking, presumably.

"Jamie, my little tyke (referring to your ... physical immaturity)"

"Au contraire my little sockpuppet."

"And Leon my little sweet pet"

"Dormer my little manic child"

"my little maniac friend"

"Jamie my little tyke."

Good work. I will release you from my mind-control soon.

Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Good work. I will release you from my mind-control soon.

Yawn. Middius, how can you pretend to control minds when you have no mind of
your own?

Joseph Oberlander

So - get a used McIntosh unit. Last I heard, FM hasn't changed
in the last few years.