John A. Weeks III

Default Satellite/Sub Suggestions?

Anyone care to suggest a set of Satellites and a Subwoofer for
a bedroom system? I'd like something with small speakers, passive
sub would be OK (I have pleanty of amp power), good sound, yet
inexpensive. The only real requirement is that the satellites
have binding post connectors.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications
http://www.johnweeks.com

John A. Weeks III

In article , Neil
wrote:

"John A. Weeks III" wrote in message
Anyone care to suggest a set of Satellites and a Subwoofer for
a bedroom system? I'd like something with small speakers, passive
sub would be OK (I have pleanty of amp power), good sound, yet
inexpensive. The only real requirement is that the satellites
have binding post connectors.

Budget?

A few hundred, certainly no more than $750.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications
http://www.johnweeks.com
ReEfErMaDnEsS

can you spend a little more for real quality??

http://www.ohmspeakers.com/styles_subsat.cfm

specifically...

http://www.ohmspeakers.com/graphics/subsat3large.jpg

perhaps they have a used set for you.....

wrote:

"John A. Weeks III" wrote in message
Anyone care to suggest a set of Satellites and a Subwoofer for
a bedroom system? I'd like something with small speakers, passive
sub would be OK (I have pleanty of amp power), good sound, yet
inexpensive. The only real requirement is that the satellites
have binding post connectors.

Budget?

A few hundred, certainly no more than $750.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications
http://www.johnweeks.com

C stock

I juat checked out your website..........http://www.johnweeks.com
I'm a frayed, that based on your dress sense when aged 17, and
those dreadful specs, even though you were obviously a clean cut
and good looking young man, it is obvious you have no taste.
And for such reasons it must be predisposed you have no musical
taste either, as such we can only recommend you fasten string to
your surround amp, and listen to your chosen music via empty
Heinz baked beans cans, I am sure you will enjoy the experiance.
Fondest regards
The Legendary Nobby.