Goofball_star_dot_etal

Default Note to Paul Dormer

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 13:23:08 -0400, George M. Middius
wrote:

I don't know if this will dull your anger at Turdborg's crooked and
fraudulent behavior regarding the sound-testing application he stole
from you, but here is some similar testimony from a poster on R.A.P.

==============================begin quote=============================

It is most amusing how Arny and I cannot agree without fighting
anymore, after I've given him computer hardware, helped him pick out a
used Mac for cheap, and ported PCABX to Mac for him for nothing.

I don't like being misrepresented, so I'll quote the 'spazz meltdown': I
said, "Go AWAY, Arny. Reality check, my ass. You're one to
talk" in essence. I suppose I shouldn't care if a guy like Arny goes
around puffing himself up and playing reality checker on the real and
legitimate work I do- lord knows I've been wrong before, although Arny
has not once been of any real help in correcting those mistakes- other
RAP posters are more useful for that.

I think that tells it like it is.

I don't think we have much species dsyphoria (sic) in Wales. Heck, I
don't even know what is wrong with him.

Just say NO to goofy audio.