tor b

Default What a coinkydink! ;-)

J. Benchimol: 1st post to RAO on 7/18/2002

L. Chapuis: 1st post to RAO on 7/26/2003

Is it sunspot activity that brings out the assholes?
Lionel Chapuis

tor b a écrit :
J. Benchimol: 1st post to RAO on 7/18/2002

L. Chapuis: 1st post to RAO on 7/26/2003

Is it sunspot activity that brings out the assholes?

Yes but I'm going to put mine in the shadow 'cause is already red.

Lionel Chapuis

Arny Krueger a écrit :

I see a terrestrial explanation.

School has been out for about a month, and the idle kiddies are getting
restless.

Arny my dear, don't forget to do your today honey-work...
You don't answer me in the "A question to Mr. Arny Krueger (synthesis)"
thread.
Is there something you don't understand ?

Though love,
Lionel

Arny Krueger

"Lionel Chapuis" wrote in message

Arny Krueger a écrit :

I see a terrestrial explanation.

School has been out for about a month, and the idle kiddies are
getting restless.

Arny my dear, don't forget to do your today honey-work...
You don't answer me in the "A question to Mr. Arny Krueger
(synthesis)" thread.

But I did, maybe the post didn't get to your ISP yet.

Is there something you don't understand ?

Yes, the meaning of life.

Lionel Chapuis

Arny Krueger a écrit :

Arny my dear, don't forget to do your today honey-work...
You don't answer me in the "A question to Mr. Arny Krueger
(synthesis)" thread.

But I did, maybe the post didn't get to your ISP yet.

Still nothing my sweet little guinea-pig

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

School has been out for about a month, and the idle kiddies are getting
restless.

And you want to be their "social director," you sick ****.

Boon

Marc Phillips

Richard Malesweski said:

When did you first realize that your waist measurement exceeded your IQ
score?
;-)

When did you first realize that supporting known child pornographers was your
life's calling?

Boon

Shit-for-Brains

In message ,
tor b wrote:

J. Benchimol: 1st post to RAO on 7/18/2002

L. Chapuis: 1st post to RAO on 7/26/2003

Is it sunspot activity that brings out the assholes?

So Sockpeppet "Tor" can we quote you as saying you don't know, what year
it is now?

Lionel Chapuis

This guy acts like an asshole. And his only friend is an asshole.
This is a sick need for attention.

Seek maturity, mon ami.

You are wrong/right sir.

What really I need is 4 weeks holidays (french way of life), I will
spend in Andalucia : Cordoba, Granada, Almeria, Cadiz and finally
Sevilla. Looks good know, no ?
This will help me to forget, my ashamed contribution to this tabloïd
electronic-readers-mail, my risky intrusion in this muddy psychiatric
group-therapy.

What about you sir ? How many time have you already spent here ?
How many time do you estimate you will have to continue your effort in
order to feel better ?

How lucky I am !
I'm surely an asshole but I haven't any friend here.

Good luck,
Lionel

Lionel Chapuis

Arny Krueger a écrit :

School has been out for about a month, and the idle kiddies are getting
restless.

Yes Arny, since the first time (long time ago) I heard Alice Cooper
"School out", I have this easonal symptom.

Lionel