George M. Middius

Default The one thing Krooger doesn't lie about

Over the years, many people have suggested to Mr. **** that he
refrain from making attack posts. Temporarily or permanently,
preemptively or defensively -- for many reasons, a total suspension
has been suggested on many occasions. At other times, people have
suggested to Turdy that everybody on RAO sign on to a "truce",
including those of us who make a lot of attack posts as well as
those who only make a few.

In every case, Arnii Krooger has turned them down. Sure, he has a
variety of cheap rationalizations and flimsy excuses -- what more
would you expect from a Master Weasel of the "debating trade"? But
the remarkable thing is that on this one topic, Krooger does not
lie! Yes, he tells the truth -- he has no intention of suspending
his nastiness toward anyone, for any reason, on any occasion, at the
behest of anybody. Never, ever will the Krooborg cease to be the
Krooborg. Krooger has never led us astray on this subject, nor even
tried to do so. When he says he will not stop being what he is, that
is a bankable and verifiable klaim.

I myself was a bit surprised when this realization dawned on me.
Like everybody else, I had assumed Krooger, whose bio is included in
the definition of "compulsive liar" in most dictionaries, would lie
about anything, anytime, anywhere. And I was wrong.

Go figure™.

Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" wrote in message
news
[...]

Go figureT.

In this post a certain Barry Rothman confirms that we had a truce but that
he unlaterally broke it:

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=3A...0bellsouth.net

In this post Barry Rothman wrote:

"I broke the truce..."

Middius was clearly posting here in the same general time frame, so that
would make Middius a proven liar (again), right?