George M. Middius

Default Another Krooborg Question

Arnii, when your poor offspring Nate died, who paid the medical
bills and the undertaking expenses? We know *you* don't have any
insurance, since you don't have a job at all. It's obvious this
was yet another case where your wife saved your ass, since she's
the one who grinds away at an office job in order to get insurance
and other benefits. I know, I know -- you'd get a fully loaded
job if you weren't mentally ill, and it's not really your fault
you're demented. It is your fault that you don't seek treatment,
though. But if you're content to have your sorry ass supported by
your arthritic, long-suffering wife, that's your business.

Too bad you can't get *any* job, though.

Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" wrote in message
news
Arnii, when your poor offspring Nate died, who paid the medical
bills and the undertaking expenses?

Well folks, is this a good example of trying to use a tragedy against
someone or what? Middius has tried this many times in the past 4 or more
years, as have Graham, Weil and our local transvestite Maggie. What a bunch
of sickos! These are the guys who want to run RAO and determine who posts
here and who doesn't.

I guess Middius is trying to get back at me for using the tragedy of his
stupidity against him.

The answer to the question is that our family hospitalization paid the
medical bills and our family paid the funeral bills.

We know *you* don't have any
insurance, since you don't have a job at all.

Middius shows his abject ignorance again. People who are in business for
themselves pay their own health insurance, as I have did for a number of
years when there was no other option. It's not cheap for a family like ours,
but its what you have to do.

I guess we can take this as an admission from Middius that he doesn't have
his own medical coverage and doesn't even know how to get it. Common among
people who live on public assistance and poorly informed wage slaves. I
think that most people who work and know how things work understand things
like this.

It's obvious this
was yet another case where your wife saved your ass, since she's
the one who grinds away at an office job in order to get insurance
and other benefits.

First off Middius contradicts himself because he just said that I had no
medical insurance and now he says that I have medical insurance through my
wife's job. Well, yes we do. It's what you have if someone in the family has
a decent job with family medical coverage.

Middius has demonstrated a very old-fashioned and stupid attitude that
anybody with a work ethic should find to be totally reprehensible. Middius
has recently accused me of forcing my wife to work. I don't force my wife to
work, she works as a school administrator because she wants to work and its
something that she does well and finds enjoyable and personally rewarding. I
guess we can take this as evidence that Middius has no work ethic.

I know, I know -- you'd get a fully loaded
job if you weren't mentally ill, and it's not really your fault
you're demented.

Apparently Middius has again regressed to a stage where he thinks that
everybody is like he is, which is mentally ill. His illness was clearly
demonstrated in his opening shot, where he tried to use a personal tragedy
against me. It's just the latest time he's done this. He's done this many
times in the past. The reason why people like Phillips, Weil, Graham and our
transvestite Margaret ally themselves with Middius is that they share this
common kind of mental illness. They are also dumb guys.

It is your fault that you don't seek treatment, though.

Begs the question why Middius, Phillips, Weil, Graham and our transvestite
Margaret don't seek treatment. Maybe they are getting treatment but it
hasn't become effective yet. Maybe they are incurable.

But if you're content to have your sorry ass supported by
your arthritic, long-suffering wife, that's your business.

As yet another example of how sick and out-of-touch Middius is, he doesn't
understand that marriage is a partnership and the partners work as they can
to support the partnership. My wife and I both work full time to support
ourselves. Since Middius has a zero track record for maintaining lasting
productive relationships in the real world, he obvious can't be expected to
understand this.

Too bad you can't get *any* job, though.

I've got a job Middius, it's a profitable business that I own and run. I'm
sure the concept of such a thing is way over your head.