Arnold Holbrook

Default Any opinions on the Sony TC-K909ES tape deck?

I am collecting opinions on the Sony TC-K909ES tape deck. Does it have
bullet proof durability, or can has it been known to have some
malfunctions? Would people familiar with the unit say it has excellent
sound reproduction ability or just average?

Thank you for your help.

Tape deck occasionaly tries to auto-reverse cassette adapter P Adhia Car Audio 1 May 1st 04 02:50 PM
getting a tape deck to "eat" head cleaner? Dave Smey Car Audio 1 January 7th 04 03:51 PM
Best Dual Tape Cassette Deck? Hank Holman General 0 October 27th 03 04:05 PM
Old Sony tape deck constant turning tape over Peter Doherty Car Audio 3 October 8th 03 06:21 AM
Alpine deck blew my subs! Indiglow Car Audio 9 August 16th 03 01:46 AM