Jerry Nazareth

Default How'd you guys get rid of Trotsky?

He's now over in alt.horror, making himself no friends. A search
shows that he used to be ubiquitous here, but stopped posting several
months ago. Did you do something to drive him away? If so, please
share!
Arny Krueger

"Jerry Nazareth" wrote in message
om

He's now over in alt.horror, making himself no friends. A search
shows that he used to be ubiquitous here, but stopped posting several
months ago. Did you do something to drive him away? If so, please
share!

I think he got shunned quite a bit near the end. I notice that not much has
changed - most of his posts are one-line non-sequitors. Just ignore him and
advise everybody else to do the same.

OTOH as long as he's making your life miserable he's out of our face. Forget
I said anything!

;-)

Rich Andrews

"Arny Krueger" wrote in
:

"Jerry Nazareth" wrote in message
om

He's now over in alt.horror, making himself no friends. A search
shows that he used to be ubiquitous here, but stopped posting several
months ago. Did you do something to drive him away? If so, please
share!

I think he got shunned quite a bit near the end. I notice that not much
has changed - most of his posts are one-line non-sequitors. Just ignore
him and advise everybody else to do the same.

OTOH as long as he's making your life miserable he's out of our face.
Forget I said anything!

;-)

I particulary liked it when some guy sent him some flowers along with a
signed card. He went nuts! I thought it was such a touching and thoughtful
gesture.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic."

Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - ), "Technology and the Future"

Arny Krueger

"Rich Andrews" wrote in message
4
"Arny Krueger" wrote in
:

"Jerry Nazareth" wrote in message
om

He's now over in alt.horror, making himself no friends. A search
shows that he used to be ubiquitous here, but stopped posting
several months ago. Did you do something to drive him away? If
so, please share!

I think he got shunned quite a bit near the end. I notice that not
much has changed - most of his posts are one-line non-sequitors.
Just ignore him and advise everybody else to do the same.

OTOH as long as he's making your life miserable he's out of our face.
Forget I said anything!

;-)

I particularly liked it when some guy sent him some flowers along with
a signed card. He went nuts! I thought it was such a touching and
thoughtful gesture.

Somehow he didn't see it that way. That told me a little something right
there.

Arny Krueger

"Jerry Nazareth" wrote in message
om
dave weil wrote in message
. ..

Would you like me to show up there with a wooden stake?

Apparently, I was able to help in the effort to send him to other
rings of USENET purgatory and away from this little slice of the
netherworld.

It would be 'preciated. Were you or anyone else here responsible for
getting him fired from his audio job a few months back?

Singh got fired from Simply Stereo?

He talked almost like he owned the place...

Normally, I'd
call that dirty cricket, but he seems to have brought it on himself.

Given how much credibility Usenet has in the real world, he probably did
bring it on himself.

This post from the current films group makes ref to his now being on
the dole, so that might be another reason he's not ****ing in your
pool these days.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...=off&frame=rig
ht&th=a0c6bf8bcc74eaa8&seekm=3F146228.8070209%40em ail.com#link1

"The first thing that comes to mind is "how's unemployment working out
for you?" I asked after you at Simply Stereo today. Dave confirmed
what you told "Michelle", that you were dismissed three months ago."

....as of a week ago. Hmmmmm.

It looks like a couple of pranksters played him for the prat, setting
him up to think some cute girl was flirting with him. The thread's
good for a laff.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...=off&frame=rig
ht&rnum=31&thl=1053291523,1053104335,1053100945,10 53089882,1053087760,105301
5353,1053013901,1052872141,1052869888,1051891772,1 051879557,1051875984&seekm
=N7qPa.41113%24C83.3232892%40newsread1.prod.itd.ea rthlink.net&scoring=d#link
39

If irony killed...

Arny Krueger

"Jerry Nazareth" wrote in message
om

It would be 'preciated. Were you or anyone else here responsible for
getting him fired from his audio job a few months back?

Looking at google, he stopped posting to audio groups at almost exactly the
same time. (Google says his last posts to RAO & URA were on April 19).

That might answer your question about getting him to stop with groups like
alt.horror. Figure out the employment connection to your group, and do the
same thing.

Joe Duffy

In article ,
Arny Krueger wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Jerry Nazareth said:

He's now over in alt.horror, making himself no friends. A search
shows that he used to be ubiquitous here, but stopped posting several
months ago. Did you do something to drive him away? If so, please
share!

If you're wondering where he left his marbles, it wasn't on RAO.

Agreed. He had obviously lost them long before he first posted here.

ROTFLMAO! The psychotic siamese twins
weigh in. How rich. Well, I guess if anyone
would know...
Zip must be staring in disbelief.

Joe

Arny Krueger

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 10:51:32 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Jerry Nazareth" wrote in message
om

It would be 'preciated. Were you or anyone else here responsible
for getting him fired from his audio job a few months back?

Looking at google, he stopped posting to audio groups at almost
exactly the same time. (Google says his last posts to RAO & URA were
on April 19).

That might answer your question about getting him to stop with
groups like alt.horror. Figure out the employment connection to your
group, and do the same thing.

I don't know why they'd want to get rid of him. Every group needs a
pompous punching bag loaded with a tired and recycled set of
rejoiners.

Oh, you qualify for this description, Mr. Krueger.

Ironically Weil, the description "tired and recycled set of rejoinders"
(note use of a correct word, not the non-existent word you used) fits your
posts a lot better than mine.

Unlike Boon, I'm happy to have you around here to beat up on
periodically.

Still delusional after all these years, eh Weil? Well, you're a waiter by
job category, and enjoying abuse is a good personality trait for persons
doing that kind of common labor.

That does raise the question as to what Marc Phillips problem is. I think
he's on a power trip, probably because like you he has almost zero status in
the real world. Only he lacks your masochism and thus is very bitter against
me.

dave weil

wrote:

[...]

Noted. Guess you decided to brush off the ole spell-checker. Good for
you.

fits your posts a lot better than mine.

OSAF.

LOL!

LoOT-s!

Unlike Boon, I'm happy to have you around here to beat up on
periodically.

Still delusional after all these years, eh Weil?

Nope. but obviously, you are laboring under some sort of delusion
yourself.

Well, you're a waiter by job category, and enjoying abuse is a good personality trait for persons
doing that kind of common labor.

Not in *my* restaurant. And thanks for almost certainly assuring me a
profitable and smooth night.

You wouldn't last a week as a waiter. You don't have the common sense
that god gave a mule and that's essential in the job, as well as
actually being able to interact with people without having them throw
their entrees in your face.

That does raise the question as to what Marc Phillips problem is. I think
he's on a power trip, probably because like you he has almost zero status in
the real world. Only he lacks your masochism and thus is very bitter against
me.

If the record is reviewed by non-partisan people, they'll see that
it's *you* who must be the masochist, since you generate more hate
posts and hate threads directed at you than anyone in the history of
RAO, as well as drawing fire toward your family like a lighting rod in
a severe thunderstorm.

Only a masochist would continue to subject himself to abuse of his
personal tragedy; in fact, when it doesn't occur in a while, to
gratuitiously bring it up to score pity points.

Arny Krueger

"dave weil" wrote in message

You wouldn't last a week as a waiter. You don't have the common sense
that god gave a mule and that's essential in the job, as well as
actually being able to interact with people without having them throw
their entrees in your face.

Prove it.

For all you know Weil, I've been a waiter at some time in my life and unlike
you, moved on to a more profitable and intellectually challenging
occupation. Oh I get it, you make $80,000 a year in tips.

LOL!

That does raise the question as to what Marc Phillips problem is. I
think he's on a power trip, probably because like you he has almost
zero status in the real world. Only he lacks your masochism and thus
is very bitter against me.

If the record is reviewed by non-partisan people, they'll see that
it's *you* who must be the masochist, since you generate more hate
posts and hate threads directed at you than anyone in the history of
RAO, as well as drawing fire toward your family like a lighting rod in
a severe thunderstorm.

Fact of the matter is that the source of those hate threads were people who
had a few issues of their own, like Zippie. Interestingly enough most of
them don't post here any more. They were apparently just caught up in the
excitement of the moment. Or maybe their sockpuppet masters decided to post
under different names the next month.

Weil, answer why I'm involved in so many positive interactions in all those
other audio newsgroups, many of which would laugh you off if you even tried
to post. Most of these other NGs are simply over your head.

Weil, answer why I'm still a leading on-topic responder to audio questions
around here, despite all of your off-topic attacks and attempts to distract
me.

Only a masochist would continue to subject himself to abuse of his
personal tragedy; in fact, when it doesn't occur in a while, to
gratuitiously (sic) bring it up to score pity points.

Well there we have another example of what a fine moral person David Weil
is. He's trying to score points by bringing up some personal tragedy that
somehow he thinks I'm associated with. Why don't you tell us more details
about that personal tragedy of mine, Weil?

S888Wheel

Still delusional after all these years, eh Weil? Well, you're a waiter by
job category, and enjoying abuse is a good personality trait for persons
doing that kind of common labor.

That does raise the question as to what Marc Phillips problem is. I think
he's on a power trip, probably because like you he has almost zero status in
the real world. Only he lacks your masochism and thus is very bitter against
me.

Arny what was it you do for a living? What was your coment on your personal
achievments in life? What did you say about not believing you have ever
excelled at anything?
Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

Still delusional after all these years, eh Weil? Well, you're a
waiter by job category, and enjoying abuse is a good personality
trait for persons doing that kind of common labor.

That does raise the question as to what Marc Phillips problem is. I
think he's on a power trip, probably because like you he has almost
zero status in the real world. Only he lacks your masochism and thus
is very bitter against me.

Arny what was it you do for a living?

I have this little PC business. Lots of work, lots of clients, lots of fun
interacting with nice people.

What was your coment on your personal achievments (sic) in life?

I'm pretty happy with them, such as they are. BTW, let's contrast that with
you sockpuppet "Wheel". You, who is so embarrassed by your life and your
online antics that you hide your real name.

What did you say about not believing you have ever excelled at anything?

Why don't you speak a little more clearly sockpuppet "Wheel", if you have
something to say. Preferably illustrate it some actual quotes from something
I wrote...

dave weil

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:03:24 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

You wouldn't last a week as a waiter. You don't have the common sense
that god gave a mule and that's essential in the job, as well as
actually being able to interact with people without having them throw
their entrees in your face.

Prove it.

Your posts here prove it. You have shown no people skills at all.

For all you know Weil, I've been a waiter at some time in my life and unlike you, moved on to a more profitable and intellectually challenging
occupation.

IOW, you couldn't cut it as a waiter.

Working for a car company is NOT my idea of my blue heaven. sorry, you
lose.

Oh I get it, you make $80,000 a year in tips.

No I don't. But I also don't have to support a wife and kids either.
So, my income is quite good for the amount of flexibility I have with
my job, the interesting people that I get to interact with nightly,
the amount of good food and wine that I get to experience, and the job
satisfaction that I get from getting titles like Employee of the Year
in 2000.

LOL!

[...]

Still, you can only point to a handful of people who still support
you. Even your supporters end up getting shat upon by you at some
point.

Weil, answer why I'm involved in so many positive interactions in all those
other audio newsgroups, many of which would laugh you off if you even tried
to post. Most of these other NGs are simply over your head.

Because you reserve your worst behavior for *this* group? why do you
hate this group so much that you would act like this here?

Weil, answer why I'm still a leading on-topic responder to audio questions
around here, despite all of your off-topic attacks and attempts to distract
me.

Even when you answer on-topic, often you throw nastiness into the mix.

Only a masochist would continue to subject himself to abuse of his
personal tragedy; in fact, when it doesn't occur in a while, to
gratuitiously (sic) bring it up to score pity points.

Well there we have another example of what a fine moral person David Weil
is. He's trying to score points by bringing up some personal tragedy that
somehow he thinks I'm associated with. Why don't you tell us more details
about that personal tragedy of mine, Weil?

See what I mean? I try to be sensitive, but you just want the details
to be sprayed all over RAO. Sorry, I'm not going to cooperate. You can
play coy and imply that there's no such tragedy - that's just a
ludicrous proposition and one that is typical of your mastery of "the
debating trade".

You disgust me. But I'm glad you're here, with all of the snarling and
unsocial behavior that you reserve for RAO. It's fun to kick your ass.

Joseph Oberlander

Arny Krueger wrote:

Somehow he didn't see it that way. That told me a little something right
there.

I don't think I laughed as hard in years. Just classic considering how
hobophobic he appeared to be.

He just completely lost it. Me? I'd laugh it off as a good joke just
like the time my friends told the place we were in that it was my birthday
and they did the whole song and dange and cake with the sparklers and...

Joseph Oberlander

dave weil wrote in message

[...]

Ah. Makes sense now.

"I have moved beyond audio in my life" or some nonsense - I can hear
it now.

Fairly typcial - you work someplace as a salesdroid and you buy into
the brochures and sales hype and consider yourself an "expert".

The rest of us who have been around audio since we were 8 or 10
years old just shake our heads. He was fun to bait, though, I
have to give him that.

Joseph Oberlander

Arny Krueger wrote:
"Jerry Nazareth" wrote in message
om

It would be 'preciated. Were you or anyone else here responsible for
getting him fired from his audio job a few months back?

Looking at google, he stopped posting to audio groups at almost exactly the
same time. (Google says his last posts to RAO & URA were on April 19).

That might answer your question about getting him to stop with groups like
alt.horror. Figure out the employment connection to your group, and do the
same thing.

Maybe he's working at some video store now or something.

Joseph Oberlander

dave weil wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:03:24 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Yeesh - what next - more job-elitism from Krueger? I'd expect this
from maybe Midduis, but come one - we're all working slobs.

Someone has to sell audio. Someone has to re-tile your roof.
Someone has to watch our ankle-biters at daycare.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people actually think they are
better than you because of the job they hold.

Arny Krueger

wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

You wouldn't last a week as a waiter. You don't have the common
sense that god gave a mule and that's essential in the job, as well
as actually being able to interact with people without having them
throw their entrees in your face.

Prove it.

Your posts here prove it. You have shown no people skills at all.

Why cast pearls before swine.

Weil, you lose additional points for failing to consider the fact that my
RAO persona is not the extent of my life. Particularly how I treat low life
such as yourself.

For all you know Weil, I've been a waiter at some time in my life
and unlike you, moved on to a more profitable and intellectually
challenging occupation.

IOW, you couldn't cut it as a waiter.

IOW Weil, you just don't know. You seem to actually believe what Middius
tells you. I'm sure he's laughing his ass off about that behind your back.

Working for a car company is NOT my idea of my blue heaven. sorry, you
lose.

Like I said Weil, you seem to actually believe what Middius tells you. I
haven't worked for a car company since 1975. I haven't worked for a car
company as Middius tells it since 1966.

Oh I get it, you make $80,000 a year in tips.

No I don't. But I also don't have to support a wife and kids either.

Weil, are you bragging about the fact that no woman would ever have your
kids?

So, my income is quite good for the amount of flexibility I have with
my job, the interesting people that I get to interact with nightly,
the amount of good food and wine that I get to experience, and the job
satisfaction that I get from getting titles like Employee of the Year
in 2000.

Given the scope of the enterprise giving the award, am I supposed to laugh
or cry?

LOL!

[...]

Weil, you've got me confused with someone who depends on unimportant stuff
like that.

Even your supporters end up getting shat upon by you at some
point.

Thus Weil you prove that you've confused reasoned disagreement with being
shat upon.

Weil, answer why I'm involved in so many positive interactions in
all those other audio newsgroups, many of which would laugh you off
if you even tried to post. Most of these other NGs are simply over
your head.

Because you reserve your worst behavior for *this* group?

Because I treat people with the respect they deserve.

Why do you hate this group so much that you would act like this here?

You're so blind Weil that you don't realize that I treat people here fine,
if they are fine or even unknown people.

Weil, answer why I'm still a leading on-topic responder to audio
questions around here, despite all of your off-topic attacks and
attempts to distract me.

Even when you answer on-topic, often you throw nastiness into the mix.

Well that would depend on the context, wouldn't it? On those rare occasions
where you are actually on-topic Weil and I answer you, do you seriously
think that I would forget how badly you've treated me all these years? Oh, I
get it, in Weil world, Weil is not accountable for his miserable behavior.

Only a masochist would continue to subject himself to abuse of his
personal tragedy; in fact, when it doesn't occur in a while, to
gratuitiously (sic) bring it up to score pity points.

Well there we have another example of what a fine moral person David
Weil is. He's trying to score points by bringing up some personal
tragedy that somehow he thinks I'm associated with. Why don't you
tell us more details about that personal tragedy of mine, Weil?

See what I mean? I try to be sensitive, but you just want the details
to be sprayed all over RAO.

Weil, only a low-life like you would believe that there is a "sensitive" way
to use someone's personal tragedy against them. Thanks again for proving
what a low-life ******* you really are.

Sorry, I'm not going to cooperate.

You already did, and you proved yourself to not only be a low life, but a
dissembling low life. We can call that a low-life squared, can we not?

You can
play coy and imply that there's no such tragedy - that's just a
ludicrous proposition and one that is typical of your mastery of "the
debating trade".

IOW I trapped you again in your own words and it really hurts, eh Weil?

You disgust me.

I nail you early and often Weil and you can dish it out but you can't take
it.

But I'm glad you're here, with all of the snarling and
unsocial behavior that you reserve for RAO. It's fun to kick your ass.

I'll let you know when you actually land the first kick, Weil. But thanks
again for showing the newbies what a scum you really are. I couldn't have
done it better if I tried. And believe you me, this wasn't me trying. I was
just having a little fun...

LOL!

Arny Krueger

"Joseph Oberlander" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:

Somehow he didn't see it that way. That told me a little something
right there.

I don't think I laughed as hard in years. Just classic considering
how hobophobic he appeared to be.

He just completely lost it. Me? I'd laugh it off as a good joke just
like the time my friends told the place we were in that it was my
birthday and they did the whole song and dange and cake with the
sparklers and...

Exactly.

But here's the question on my mind right now. Was Singh a total newbie to
audio when he was hired by Simply Stereo, or what? Is he off the audio
groups because he's bitter, or what his interest in audio tied that tightly
to his job at Simply Stereo?

George M. Middius

Der Unterdork said:

Yeesh - what next - more job-elitism from Krueger? I'd expect this
from maybe Midduis, but come one - we're all working slobs.

Why from me, Ubie? I've never made any disparaging comments about
what anybody does for a living except to mock a couple of asshole
blowhards. I have disparaged Krooger's lies, such as his fatuous
claim he has a full-time job selling and fixing computers. I also
mocked Harold's phony salt-of-the-earth-working-stiff routine
because it was so, well, phony.

I don't know what you do for a living. Are you still smarting
because I mock the stupid things you post on RAO? I don't see the
connection to your work. As a matter of fact, I've made my
employment a matter of public record here on RAO, and it's a far
cry from meriting a Who's Who listing.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people actually think they are
better than you because of the job they hold.

On RAO, this applies only to Krooger and Ferstler. Funny you
should be so intimidated by me that you attempt to displace your
anger with a preposterous accusation like that.

dave weil

wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

[...]

Can you make up your mind please?

You *did* work for a car company, didn't you?

Oh I get it, you make $80,000 a year in tips.

No I don't. But I also don't have to support a wife and kids either.

Weil, are you bragging about the fact that no woman would ever have your
kids?

No, I'm bragging about the fact that I have the life that *I* choose,
not based on what someone *else* expects of me.

So, my income is quite good for the amount of flexibility I have with
my job, the interesting people that I get to interact with nightly,
the amount of good food and wine that I get to experience, and the job
satisfaction that I get from getting titles like Employee of the Year
in 2000.

Given the scope of the enterprise giving the award, am I supposed to laugh
or cry?

I dunno. A 2 million dollar restaurant that isn't even open for lunch
is a pretty good scope, I'd say.

You can cry now.

LOL!

[...]

More proof that you have no consideration for the group.

Even your supporters end up getting shat upon by you at some
point.

Thus Weil you prove that you've confused reasoned disagreement with being
shat upon.

Is that what you call the newest twist with Schizoid Man? Reasoned
disagreement? Why is it that you're able to turn reasonable people
into people not afraid to hand you your head?

Weil, answer why I'm involved in so many positive interactions in
all those other audio newsgroups, many of which would laugh you off
if you even tried to post. Most of these other NGs are simply over
your head.

Because you reserve your worst behavior for *this* group?

Because I treat people with the respect they deserve.

You mean like Schizoid Man, who wnet out on a limb for you on multiple
occasions? Or Mr. Oberlander, who did the same thing? Like joe duffy,
who used to be a staunch supporter but who now thinks that you are a
psycho? Is that how you repay the respect and support that those
people gave you?

Why do you hate this group so much that you would act like this here?

You're so blind Weil that you don't realize that I treat people here fine,
if they are fine or even unknown people.

Bull****. I just named three people who have found out that this is a
blatant lie.

Weil, answer why I'm still a leading on-topic responder to audio
questions around here, despite all of your off-topic attacks and
attempts to distract me.

Even when you answer on-topic, often you throw nastiness into the mix.

Well that would depend on the context, wouldn't it? On those rare occasions
where you are actually on-topic Weil and I answer you, do you seriously
think that I would forget how badly you've treated me all these years? Oh, I
get it, in Weil world, Weil is not accountable for his miserable behavior.

And the converse is true. You've treated me abysmally since i started
posted here. Even when I go for a while without mentioning you, you
have to toss my name around, not only here, but in other newsgroups as
well.

What is the "context" when someone asks about turntables and you heap
abuse on those who like the format?

Only a masochist would continue to subject himself to abuse of his
personal tragedy; in fact, when it doesn't occur in a while, to
gratuitiously (sic) bring it up to score pity points.

Well there we have another example of what a fine moral person David
Weil is. He's trying to score points by bringing up some personal
tragedy that somehow he thinks I'm associated with. Why don't you
tell us more details about that personal tragedy of mine, Weil?

See what I mean? I try to be sensitive, but you just want the details
to be sprayed all over RAO.

Weil, only a low-life like you would believe that there is a "sensitive" way
to use someone's personal tragedy against them. Thanks again for proving
what a low-life ******* you really are.

And it's even worse to ask a person to go into details of such things.
Nasty, Mr. Krueger.

Sorry, I'm not going to cooperate.

You already did, and you proved yourself to not only be a low life, but a
dissembling low life. We can call that a low-life squared, can we not?

No we can't.

You lose.

Again.

You can
play coy and imply that there's no such tragedy - that's just a
ludicrous proposition and one that is typical of your mastery of "the
debating trade".

IOW I trapped you again in your own words and it really hurts, eh Weil?

Oh really. Looks like it's *you* that I've shown to want to use your
tragedy to score points. OK, you asked for it. I was referring to the
passing of your son Nate.

I hope you're happy now.

You disgust me.

I nail you early and often Weil and you can dish it out but you can't take
it.

You really *must* be joking.

I note that you can't even offer any rebuttal to my dissembling of
your claims about who slimed who first and what knowledge I had about
the way that you'd end up treating Schizoid Man.

Afraid?

Of course you are.

But I'm glad you're here, with all of the snarling and
unsocial behavior that you reserve for RAO. It's fun to kick your ass.

I'll let you know when you actually land the first kick, Weil. But thanks
again for showing the newbies what a scum you really are. I couldn't have
done it better if I tried. And believe you me, this wasn't me trying. I was
just having a little fun...

I think the newbies can draw their own conclusions. After all, they
can see how the newbie Schizoid Man was treated, and it happened
within a couple of months of his entrance here.

Thanks for laying it all out so concisely.

Arny Krueger

wrote:

Yeesh - what next - more job-elitism from Krueger?

Weil has expressed job elitism of his own for example:

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=de...d9ri%404 ax.c
om&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

"As am I, you moron. I can't help it if you slaved in the auto industry
for years and now feel relieved to be assembling cheap computers for
the local dentist."

BTW his account of my career is almost entirely false. For example, I
haven't worked in the auto industry since November, 1974. So, not only does
Weil practice his own job elitism, he does so by telling lies about me.

Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

correcting Middius intentional trashing of post headers

"Joseph Oberlander" wrote in message

Yeesh - what next - more job-elitism from Krueger? I'd expect this
from maybe Midduis, but come one - we're all working slobs.

Why from me, Ubie? I've never made any disparaging comments about
what anybody does for a living except to mock a couple of asshole
blowhards.

Typical Middius self-deception - he only abuses the bad guys. The fact of
the matter is that he abuses whoever walks in the door at the wrong moment,
and there a lot of wrong moments!

I have disparaged Krooger's lies, such as his fatuous
claim he has a full-time job selling and fixing computers.

This isn't my lie, it's Middius' lie. If selling and fixing computers was
all I did, I wouldn't have the job I do.

I don't know what you do for a living.

If you want a real thrill, try to get Middius to tell you what he does for a
living. He's got a long history of obfuscatory statements along those lines.
By doing this Middius reveals the incredible extent of his own elitism -
he's such an elitist that not even he comes up to his standards.

Are you still smarting
because I mock the stupid things you post on RAO?

They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and here I have
to be truly flattered by Middius.

I don't see the
connection to your work. As a matter of fact, I've made my
employment a matter of public record here on RAO, and it's a far
cry from meriting a Who's Who listing.

Let's see which public record was that, Middius. Is it on google? Does it
have a URL? Is it written clearly enough for say the CIA or FBI to figure
out what it means?

It never ceases to amaze me how many people actually think they are
better than you because of the job they hold.

On RAO, this applies only to Krooger and Ferstler.

And whoever happens to walk in the door...

Funny you
should be so intimidated by me that you attempt to displace your
anger with a preposterous accusation like that.

The shoe fits but as usual Middius tries to duck responsibility for wearing
it.

dave weil

wrote:

Yeesh - what next - more job-elitism from Krueger?

Weil has expressed job elitism of his own for example:

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=de...&output=gplain

Well, considering that I was responding to this:

"The difference between you and Me Mr. Weil is that you aren't making
a living what you like to do best (sic). Just tell me that you grew up
wanting to wait on tables"...

....I'd say that I was justified in fighting back with a little elitism
of my own. That's how it works with you, Mr. Krueger - you deceptively
post the snippets that support your position, while disregarding the
rest. You refuse to accept responsibility for your own flaming. And on
and on and on...

"As am I, you moron. I can't help it if you slaved in the auto industry
for years and now feel relieved to be assembling cheap computers for
the local dentist."

BTW his account of my career is almost entirely false. For example, I
haven't worked in the auto industry since November, 1974.

OK, so you *haven't* worked in the auto industry for years.

Cool.

So, not only does
Weil practice his own job elitism, he does so by telling lies about me.

If you didn't work in the auto industry for years, as you have
previously claimed, then I would consider myself having been misled by
you, not having lied about you.

George M. Middius

Default MolestorBorg Lets it All Hang Out

dave weil said to ****-for-Brains:

...I'd say that I was justified in fighting back with a little elitism
of my own. That's how it works with you, Mr. Krueger - you deceptively
post the snippets that support your position, while disregarding the
rest. You refuse to accept responsibility for your own flaming. And on
and on and on...

Who posted these pearls to RAO in times gone by?

"[My] wife is quite a catch (ie, "a trophy") and shes a
cock-sucking back-alley whore..."

"... my wife is a street-walking whore."

"... my wife is a whore who performs fellatio in public."

"my stereo club and myself are a bunch of sex perverts"

"I like sex while wearing a rain coat."

"Obviously, I've done sex with and without rain coats. Haven't
you? ;-)"

"If yo've got a jpeg of your dick that you are hot to send to
someone who might want to see it..."

"audio is really about nudie Gifs and various kinds of portrayals
of sex acts..."

"I'm a dangerous sex pervert, a wife beater, and a liar."

"at the moment I do need a bath - all that sex!"

Do you play an instrument or sing?

"I 'play my instrument', my partner sometimes 'sings'."

"I'm sure that someone is going to accuse you of either being me
or practicing some form of sex with me."

"Ah, just because I deny your slanders, now I'm constantly
referrring to my sex life."

"I was a sex pervert and molested school children..."

Arny Krueger

wrote:

Yeesh - what next - more job-elitism from Krueger?

Weil has expressed job elitism of his own for example:

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=de...d9ri%404 ax.c
om&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

Well, considering that I was responding to this:

"The difference between you and Me Mr. Weil is that you aren't making
a living what you like to do best (sic). Just tell me that you grew up
wanting to wait on tables"...

...I'd say that I was justified in fighting back with a little elitism
of my own.

Yes Weil, its always justified when you do it, and unjustified when I do it.
That's how your biased little mind works.

That's how it works with you, Mr. Krueger - you deceptively
post the snippets that support your position, while disregarding the
rest. You refuse to accept responsibility for your own flaming. And on
and on and on...

I already showed that you flamed me long before I first mentioned you.

"As am I, you moron. I can't help it if you slaved in the auto
industry for years and now feel relieved to be assembling cheap
computers for the local dentist."

BTW his account of my career is almost entirely false. For example, I
haven't worked in the auto industry since November, 1974.

OK, so you *haven't* worked in the auto industry for years.

Why did you tell a lie about it? I've pointed this lie that you are fond of
repeating before.

Cool.

Not cool that you've told this lie again and again.

So, not only does
Weil practice his own job elitism, he does so by telling lies about
me.

If you didn't work in the auto industry for years, as you have
previously claimed, then I would consider myself having been misled by
you, not having lied about you.

I've tried to disabuse the entirety of RAO of this lie when Middius told it,
many times. Now you are so delusional as to say that you consider yourself
to be mislead by me?

shaking head at yet another example of Weil's delusional behavior

dave weil

wrote:

Yeesh - what next - more job-elitism from Krueger?

Weil has expressed job elitism of his own for example:

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=de...d9ri%404 ax.c
om&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

Well, considering that I was responding to this:

"The difference between you and Me Mr. Weil is that you aren't making
a living what you like to do best (sic). Just tell me that you grew up
wanting to wait on tables"...

...I'd say that I was justified in fighting back with a little elitism
of my own.

Yes Weil, its always justified when you do it, and unjustified when I do it.
That's how your biased little mind works.

You tried to imply that I diss your occupation out of the blue. This
was false and deceptive editing on your part.

That's how it works with you, Mr. Krueger - you deceptively
post the snippets that support your position, while disregarding the
rest. You refuse to accept responsibility for your own flaming. And on
and on and on...

I already showed that you flamed me long before I first mentioned you.

Not true. I showed conclusively that you started the snotty comments
two years before you claimed.

Or are you too embarassed to bring up the fact that you apparently
have no clue how to "google"?

"As am I, you moron. I can't help it if you slaved in the auto
industry for years and now feel relieved to be assembling cheap
computers for the local dentist."

BTW his account of my career is almost entirely false. For example, I
haven't worked in the auto industry since November, 1974.

OK, so you *haven't* worked in the auto industry for years.

Why did you tell a lie about it? I've pointed this lie that you are fond of
repeating before.

Are you claiming that you didn't work in the auto industry for years?

Cool.

Not cool that you've told this lie again and again.

Are you saying I'm lying about you having worked in the car industry
for years?

So, not only does
Weil practice his own job elitism, he does so by telling lies about
me.

If you didn't work in the auto industry for years, as you have
previously claimed, then I would consider myself having been misled by
you, not having lied about you.

I've tried to disabuse the entirety of RAO of this lie when Middius told it,
many times. Now you are so delusional as to say that you consider yourself
to be mislead by me?

So, you didn't work for Chrysler for years?

Are you claiming that it's a lie to say that you worked in the auto
industry for years?

shaking head at yet another example of Weil's delusional behavior

Sounds like a petit mal seizure to me...

OK, I'm delusion for thinking that you worked in the car industry.
what did you do between the Army and your current cottage industry?
Did you stay at home and let the little woman support you?

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

That does raise the question as to what Marc Phillips [sic] problem is.

I hate pedophiles.

I think
he's on a power trip, probably because like you he has almost zero status in
the real world.

I've been in positions of power and influence since I was eighteen.

Only he lacks your masochism and thus is very bitter against
me.

That makes absolutely no sense.

Boon

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

I hate pedophiles.

So do I.

Is your lawyer sitting next to you, whispering in your ear while covering the
mic with his hand?

LOL, scumbag!

Boon

dave weil

wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:43:33 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Joseph Oberlander" wrote in
message

wrote:

Yeesh - what next - more job-elitism from Krueger?

Weil has expressed job elitism of his own for example:

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=de...d9ri%404 ax.c
om&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

Well, considering that I was responding to this:

"The difference between you and Me Mr. Weil is that you aren't
making a living what you like to do best (sic). Just tell me that
you grew up wanting to wait on tables"...

...I'd say that I was justified in fighting back with a little
elitism of my own.

Yes Weil, its always justified when you do it, and unjustified when
I do it. That's how your biased little mind works.

You tried to imply that I diss your occupation out of the blue.

Well you certainly have done it.

Prove it. The example you showed was in response to *your* prior
dissing.

I suspect that lies from Middius are behind
it.

Yeah, and pigs can fly.

This was false and deceptive editing on your part.

The fact of the matter Weil is that I've shown that you attack me out of the
blue again and again.

Prove it.

That's how it works with you, Mr. Krueger - you deceptively
post the snippets that support your position, while disregarding the
rest. You refuse to accept responsibility for your own flaming. And
on and on and on...

The fact of the matter Weil is that it's you who fail to take responsibility
for your own actions. You've provided evidence that I caught you in a
deceptive straw man argument,

No, I simply showed that you *accused* me of a straw man argument, one
that was in your mind.

made a humorous comment, and as you've
admitted in your mind it justifies all of the reprehensible actions you've
made, including trying to use any tragedies that you know about in my life
against me. And you've done that again and again, too.

Nope. I've said that that's where it begins, with snide comments like
that. It rapidly accelerates into a ****ing contest though. Same thing
just reently happened to Schizoid Man, and in the past, to Dr. Feng,
jj johnson, Mr. Oberlander, Ed Shain, joe duffy and others.

I already showed that you flamed me long before I first mentioned
you.

Not true. I showed conclusively that you started the snotty comments
two years before you claimed.

Weil, it wasn't a snotty comment, Weil.

Sure it was. Of course, it's impossible to see *any* of your snotty
comments as such.

It was a humorous comment about your
"debating trade" tactics - in this case a straw man argument.

Prove it.

If you're this
hypersensitive about being caught using deceptive tactics, well then don't
use deceptive tactics!

You first, Mr. Deception.

Or are you too embarrassed to bring up the fact that you apparently
have no clue how to "google"?

You're posturing as usual, Weil.

I'm not posturing. You claimed that my first mention of you was in
2001, according to your google skills. This turned out to be off by,
what was it? Oh, I remember. TWO YEARS!

You rant and rave about other people's bad behavior, but there's the slight matter of yours.

Yes, I agree that it's a slight matter indeed.

Thank you for that.

"As am I, you moron. I can't help it if you slaved in the auto
industry for years and now feel relieved to be assembling cheap
computers for the local dentist."

BTW his account of my career is almost entirely false. For
example, I haven't worked in the auto industry since November,
1974.

OK, so you *haven't* worked in the auto industry for years.

Other than a little consulting...

Why did you tell a lie about it? I've pointed this lie that you are
fond of repeating before.

Are you claiming that you didn't work in the auto industry for years?

I haven't worked for the auto industry for years and years and years, about
29 of them.

OK, so you only worked for the auto industry for 4 years before you
got laid off. Who knows *what* sort of bizarre job you ended up doing.

Cool.

Not cool that you've told this lie again and again.

Are you saying I'm lying about you having worked in the car industry
for years?

Right. Since I haven't worked in the auto industry since 1974, any mention
of it as conditioning my current attitudes is a deception.

I see. Your history of an "engineer" doesn't affect your outlook.
Fine.

So, not only does
Weil practice his own job elitism, he does so by telling lies about
me.

If you didn't work in the auto industry for years, as you have
previously claimed, then I would consider myself having been misled
by you, not having lied about you.

I've tried to disabuse the entirety of RAO of this lie when Middius
told it, many times. Now you are so delusional as to say that you
consider yourself to be mislead by me?

So, you didn't work for Chrysler for years?

Are you claiming that it's a lie to say that you worked in the auto
industry for years?

Since I haven't worked in the auto industry since 1974, any mention of it as
conditioning my current attitudes is a deception.

I notice that you refuse to answer the question. Of course, as it
turns out, I've worked longer at my current restaurant than you spent
at Chrysler. And yet, you used to trumpet your experience there as it
was some sort of special stuff. Instead, you're just another discard
on Detroit's slag heap who was forced to do whatever piecemeal work he
could come up with.

shaking head at yet another example of Weil's delusional behavior

Sounds like a petit mal seizure to me...

Weil, thanks for admitting that you are the sort of idiot that calls an
ambulance every time one of your victims, I mean customers shakes his head
at your bizarre behavior.

I didn't call an ambulance for your seizure.

Sorry,

You lose.

Again.

OK, I'm delusion for thinking that you worked in the car industry.

That would be delusional, and that that would be for thinking that my
experiences in the auto industry something like 29 years ago somehow
conditions my behavior today.

Of course it does. You're supposed to have an engineer's mindset.
Thank you for admitting that youdon't.

what did you do between the Army and your current cottage industry?

Weil, I did something that you tried and failed to accomplish, which is one
reason that you resent me.

I went back to school on the GI bill (LOL!) and got a bachelor's degree in
engineering.

Then I worked for Chrysler as an automotive systems engineer, but that
didn't last very long because Chrysler went broke. They laid off just about
every engineer at their main office where I worked, which involved literally
thousands of people. They laid me off, but since I knew that Chrysler was
headed for very hard times, I had already lined up my next job and had my
reporting date when I walked out the door at Chrysler.

Then I mostly worked with mainframe computers - first as a scientific
application programmer, then as a system programmer, then as a systems
programming manager, then as a systems programming consultant and later as a
top manager working for a systems software house.

Prove it. I think that you might have worked in the maintenance arts.

Did you stay at home and let the little woman support you?

Truth be known, I mostly supported her and the kids you were whining about
in another post.

No wonder she's slaving away now.
Arny Krueger

Arny Krueger wrote:

But here's the question on my mind right now. Was Singh a total
newbie to audio when he was hired by Simply Stereo, or what?

Absolutely. His kind of mindset is common - start selling something
and suddenly you are the expert because you read a hundred brochures
and listen to the crap the other salespersons spew.

Could be. However there are two things he's said that indicate otherwise.
One is an account of an audio system that he had some time ago, which I
recall was really pretty good. The other is the slight matter of his
purported EE degree. Are these facts, are these lies, are they relevant?

In time, he actually believes the rubbish he's told.

He seemed to be a big fish for just about any exotic claim that came down
the pike.

But he's
still only a sales droid. Now, there's nothing WRONG with doing
sales, but it does not make you equivalent to say, and audio engineer
who went to school to get a degree in it.

Allegedly he has an EE degree. Admittedly none of us (Pinkerton, Johnson,
myself) who have related degrees ever saw even one tiny bit of evidence to
support this claim of his.

Applied Physics or Engineering with a concentration in audio/acoustics,

actually. Those
are both brutally tough majors with something like a 70-80% dropout
rate by the time you graduate.

Engineering and physics majors drop out at a prodigious rate during the
first few years. Get into the junior year and you feel a bit like a
survivor.

You want an eye-opener? Go over to most of the Sci.foo groups.
OMG I'm pretty good at alternative energy systems and the basics,
but these guys smoke grad students for lunch over on sci.energy

Hmmmm.

So - I do a LOT of lurking and listening as I'm not the expert.
Nothing wrong with that, either - just maybe he'd have fared better
if he'd listened a bit first instead of spitting crap out all over
the place.

Sighted listening doesn't give most people the kind of guidance that is
needed to really filter out the crap.

Though - he WAS fun to bait

He was pretty much a mental basket case the last few years. His recent posts
in those other newsgroups are pretty grim.

George M. Middius

Gibbering Oberdweeb blithered:

But here's the question on my mind right now. Was Singh a total newbie to
audio when he was hired by Simply Stereo, or what?

Absolutely.

Is that one of your precious "facts", Obie?

Here's a little guideline for you: Any idea posited by the
Krooborg is highly unlikely to correspond with the shared reality
of the human race.

The real answer to Mr. ****'s "question" is No. Regardless of
which of those two you think is crazier or more obnoxious (a
distinction that is not at all clear for many), it's absolutely
clear that Gregipus has forgotten more about audio equipment than
Krooger ever knew.

Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Gibbering Oberdweeb blithered:

But here's the question on my mind right now. Was Singh a total
newbie to audio when he was hired by Simply Stereo, or what?

Absolutely.

Is that one of your precious "facts", Obie?

Here's a little guideline for you: Any idea posited by the
Krooborg is highly unlikely to correspond with the shared reality
of the human race.

Now for the irony. Middius made this post about 90 minutes after I posted my
answer to essentially the same question.

The real answer to Mr. ****'s "question" is No.

Which is the essence of my answer to the same question, posted 90 minutes
earlier. Only, I justified my answer with some relevant facts which Middius
did not.

Aren't killfiles a marvelous thing when your enemies adopt them?

;-)

Regardless of
which of those two you think is crazier or more obnoxious (a
distinction that is not at all clear for many),

Notice that I managed to answer this question in a far less obnoxious way
than Middius.

it's absolutely
clear that Gregipus has forgotten more about audio equipment than
Krooger ever knew.

It's absolutely clear that Middius is unqualified to judge matters like
these, or virtually any others.

The point here is not that Middius agrees with me, but that Middius agrees
with me while thinking that I'm wrong about virtually everything.