Steven R. Rochlin

Default - TAS magazine Website Updated -

Hi Everyone,

We have once again updated The Absolute Sound magazine Web site to now
offer their August/September 2003 edition. You can enjoy the table of
contents and the entire editorial. In this edition's editorial Robert Harley
says "The question of pricing and product awards has been our minds, too.
And we have decided to base all future Product of the Year selections on
technological innovation, value, or both. Product of the Year will honor
those products that achieve some significant breakthrough by employing a
novel technology or by delivering exceptional performance for the money. The
criterion will no longer be pure performance without regard to cost..."

To read the entire editorial please visit The Absolute Sound's section of
the Enjoy the Music.com website at http://www.enjoythemusic.com/tas/ . As
always, in the end what really matters is that you...

Enjoy the Music,

Steven R. Rochlin
http://www.EnjoyTheMusic.com

Where you can find:

Ultimate Audio, The Absolute Sound,
Review Magazine, The $ensible Sound,
Audiophile Audition, The Audiophile Voice...
....and MUCH more!