Owen Reese

Default Looking for combo tuner CD player WITH phono input

The cords and what not are getting out of hand. I like to do some
"cord consolidation" and am looking for a combination
receiver and a CD player (don't care about DVD capability
or remote control) AND a phono input.

NOT a boom box type of thing, nor do I want a home entertainment
sort of set. Would LIKE to stay in the 400 and under range but
am flexible.

I've been looking around and have found units with what I want
EXCEPT for the darn phono input. I've acquired LPs here and there
(Lighter Shade of Pale or Live at Leeds with all the inserts anyone?)
and so the phono input is a must.

So, can anyone suggest some brands or models to consider?

Many thanks.

owenreese at hot mail
Arny Krueger

Owen Reese wrote in message ...
The cords and what not are getting out of hand. I like to do some
"cord consolidation" and am looking for a combination
receiver and a CD player (don't care about DVD capability
or remote control) AND a phono input.

NOT a boom box type of thing, nor do I want a home entertainment
sort of set. Would LIKE to stay in the 400 and under range but
am flexible.

I've been looking around and have found units with what I want
EXCEPT for the darn phono input. I've acquired LPs here and there
(Lighter Shade of Pale or Live at Leeds with all the inserts anyone?)
and so the phono input is a must.

So, can anyone suggest some brands or models to consider?

Many thanks.

Get the Pioneer model RCD-701SV. It does not have a phono input but it
will do what you need. Sell those scratchy records of yours and buy
CD's that sound a lot better. ;-(

And grow a brain while you do it. LOL!

owenreese at hot mail

George M. Middius

Mark D. Zacharias Shelleyed:

Sorry, Arny, didn't see this was from a "fake" Arny.

The difference should be readily apparent -- any imitation is likely
to betray at least a smidgen of self-awareness, whereas "genuine"
Kroo-droppings are totally devoid thereof.

Lee Salter

Owen Reese wrote in message ...
The cords and what not are getting out of hand. I like to do some
"cord consolidation" and am looking for a combination
receiver and a CD player (don't care about DVD capability
or remote control) AND a phono input.

Your best option might be to get an external phono preamp which would
allow you to use any line or aux. input on any receiver.

Lee Salter

Mohamed

Default Receiver-Technics-for sale

Have a look