JJonson

Default Playing MP3 into Car stereo?

Can I play MP3s through a Car Stereo from a Creative MP3 or other mfr player
using the USB port if I have a USB equiped car stereo?
I was looking at getting the Creative Jukebox with 30G drive MP3 player.

I know I can probably just get a car stereo with an aux audio input that I
could plug the players headphone output into I guess.

But I was wondering how it would work if I got a car stereo with a USB port.

Any thoughts appreciated!

Thanks!

#! rnews 979
Newsgroups: comp.music.misc