Default avr3805 zone 2 source

Now that I have an Apple wireless base station I'm trying to stream
audio to the avr3805. I have the zone 2 input set to optical 3, I have
the power amp assigned to zone 2, and I get nothing from the speakers.
I can't get any other source than the radio to play through zone 2 --
no tv, no cd, no dvd, nothing. What gives? Any ideas?
Tip

wrote in message
Now that I have an Apple wireless base station I'm
trying to stream
audio to the avr3805. I have the zone 2 input set to
optical 3, I have
the power amp assigned to zone 2, and I get nothing
from the speakers.
I can't get any other source than the radio to play
through zone 2 --
no tv, no cd, no dvd, nothing. What gives? Any
ideas?

It may be that only the analog inputs can be selected
for the remote zones. That is why the radio function
works but not any of the digital sources. For example,
I believe the owner's manual recommends that you
connect both the analog and digital outputs of your CD
player. The main zone can be configured to use the
digital input, and the remotes zones can be configured
for the analog input. Check your owner's manual and
see if the digital inputs can be used by the remote
zones. This is the way it is on my HK DPR 1001.

Regards,
Tip