Wim Eising

Default Problem with Maya 44 MK2 Asio in Cubase SX2 with B4 Plugin.....

Since I have created a new user profile in W2K for my music
stuff, I have problems with the MK44 MKII Asio drivers and the B4
plugin on both users. If I delete B4 from the VST plug-in directory
Cubase SX 2.0 starts up properly; when B4 is in, then Cubase reports
the error "no sync, because no clock source", and then no sound when
playing songs, and in the menu DeviceDevice SetupVST Multitrack, no
clock source. If I again select the Maya 44 Asio in the Asio Driver
field, Cubase reports, that it failed top open the Asio driver.
When I restart the computer, and B4 not in the VST PLugin folder,
everything fine, but once I again put B4 back in the plugin folder,
Cubase show the same error ar restart.
What do I do wrong?
Wim

Correct drop out problem on Cubase VST using ProteusX synth [email protected] Pro Audio 6 January 14th 05 03:43 AM
asio problem cosmalabadeusz Pro Audio 1 October 6th 04 02:23 PM
Problem With Alpine Head Unit/Type E Subs (Part 2) Brian Lamendola Car Audio 3 May 25th 04 04:58 AM
uh oh.. problem with cubase sx Paul Beauchamp Pro Audio 2 July 18th 03 10:52 PM