KenLac

Default Giving away Lynx cable

Came across this years ago, it's been sitting in my pile of cables all
this time, now I'm moving and it's time for it to go. Not even sure what
machine it's for.

The lable reads:
LYNX
JVC-8250
S/N# 339

Whoever wants it can have it, you pay for postage (probably under a
pound). Contact me at the following email address:

kenlac0 at yahoo dot com

That's a zero, not the letter oh, after kenlac.
Dave Allison

KenLac wrote:
Came across this years ago, it's been sitting in my pile of cables all
this time, now I'm moving and it's time for it to go. Not even sure what
machine it's for.

The lable reads:
LYNX
JVC-8250
S/N# 339

Whoever wants it can have it, you pay for postage (probably under a
pound). Contact me at the following email address:

kenlac0 at yahoo dot com

That's a zero, not the letter oh, after kenlac.

FWIW It's for connecting a JVC-8250 3/4" Umatic Video Cassette Recorder
to a Timeline Lynx Synchroniser. (1980's)

Dave.
KenLac

Dave Allison wrote:
The lable reads:
LYNX
JVC-8250
S/N# 339

FWIW It's for connecting a JVC-8250 3/4" Umatic Video Cassette Recorder
to a Timeline Lynx Synchroniser. (1980's)

Dave.

Ahh, really? Well now, that makes sense: the studio I salvaged it from
used to do some video work. Thanks, I might offer this to a few video
groups.