Dave Lang

Default Datasheet for Toshiba TA7332P

Hi,

Anyone have access to / know where to find a datasheet for the Toshiba
TA7322P op amp?

My Yamaha M916 mixer (which I have a service manual for now - thanks
very much) uses the Toshiba almost everywhere. Other Yamaha boards of
the same vintage (80s) use them as well.

I've searched the web and could only find a link to a German site that
claims to have the datasheet on a CD that they'll sell you, but I'm
skeptical.

Thanks for any help, I'm just havin' a good time learning a bit about
this stuff.

dave
Dave Lang

So I typed the name of the part wrong in the original header.

ARggh. Embarrassing.

Looking for a datasheet for the Toshiba TA7322P.

thanks,
dave
Reinhard Zwirner

Dave Lang schrieb:

So I typed the name of the part wrong in the original header.

ARggh. Embarrassing.

Looking for a datasheet for the Toshiba TA7322P.

Maybe you can find it he

http://www.allicmall.com/mall/view/TA7322P.html

HTH

Reinhard
Dave Lang

Looking for a datasheet for the Toshiba TA7322P.

Maybe you can find it he

http://www.allicmall.com/mall/view/TA7322P.html

Reinhard

Thanks, Reinhard, but no luck. They have the datasheets for:

TA7325P
TA7326F
TA7326P
TA7327P

But not TA7322P.

Rats.
- dave
Andre Majorel

On 2005-05-15, Dave Lang wrote:

Looking for a datasheet for the Toshiba TA7322P.

It's in the 1981 "Audio Linear IC's" data book :

HIGH VOLTAGE, SUPER LOW NOISE PRE-AMPLIFIER WITH DUAL POWER
SUPPLY.

The TA7322P is suitable for pre-amplifier of stereo or deck
with equalizer, flat, tone and buffer amplifiers.

- High voltage and High Dynamic Range.

- Low Harmonic Distortion.

- Low Impedance Drive.

- Super Low Noise. (S/N=82dB, IHF-A Filter).

- High Stability for Buffer Amplifier.

- Dual Power Operation.

- Wide Operating Supply Voltage Range : VCC-VEE=+/-5V~+/-30V

Pin out :

1. Phase compensation
2. Input +
3. Input -
4. Phase compensation
5. VEE
6. NC
7. Output
8. Bias
9. VCC

Want a scan ?

--
André Majorel URL:http://www.teaser.fr/~amajorel/
(Counterfeit: )

Andre Majorel

On 2005-05-16, Dave Lang wrote:
Looking for a datasheet for the Toshiba TA7322P.

It's in the 1981 "Audio Linear IC's" data book :

Want a scan ?

I'd really appreciate that. My email is:

My email account can take very large files, so if you email it to me,
please send the best quality you can.

Or, you could put it on any webspace you have and I'll just grab it
from there.

If I do get a scan, I'll post it on the web so that any one else
looking for it in the future can find it.

http://www.teaser.fr/~amajorel/at203a/

If the quality is not good enough, email me. Feel free to mirror
and redistribute.

--
André Majorel URL:http://www.teaser.fr/~amajorel/
(Counterfeit: )
What worries me is not the violence of the few, but the
indifference of the many. -- M. L. King
Dave Lang

Howdy folks,

Thanks to Andre Majorel I know have a PDF of the datasheet for the
Toshiba TA7322P posted he

http://davelang.com/m916/manuals.htm

Thanks to everybody for their help.

dave

6EU7 To a 12AX7 MikeWall Vacuum Tubes 22 April 29th 05 07:53 AM
looking for 6C19pi datasheet - plz help Chuck Bones Vacuum Tubes 4 April 24th 04 11:42 AM
KT81 datasheet ??? Jozef Tulinski Vacuum Tubes 1 October 18th 03 01:28 PM