Default Currupt Fruity Loops files

About a year ago I burned a number of fruity loops files (.flp) onto
cd. Now I tried reloading them but the program reads that they are all
currupt. Is this a known issue with flp files.

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

wrote in message oups.com...
About a year ago I burned a number of fruity loops files (.flp) onto
cd. Now I tried reloading them but the program reads that they are all
currupt. Is this a known issue with flp files.

Are they actually corrupt or could this be something as simple as changing
the file properties of the affected files?

Fruity Loops likely expects to be able to see files that can be altered, and
burning files to a CD automatically changes the properties to 'read only'.

--
David Morgan (MAMS)
http://www.m-a-m-s DOT com

polymod

"David Morgan (MAMS)" wrote in message

wrote in message

oups.com...
About a year ago I burned a number of fruity loops files (.flp) onto
cd. Now I tried reloading them but the program reads that they are all
currupt. Is this a known issue with flp files.

Are they actually corrupt or could this be something as simple as changing
the file properties of the affected files?

Fruity Loops likely expects to be able to see files that can be altered,

and
burning files to a CD automatically changes the properties to 'read only'.

Yes, David is right.
Try copying the files to your hard drive, select all, and change the
properties to say 'archive'. You should be able to load them.

Poly

Yeah I thought that be the problem too, but oddly enough the files were
not changed to read only after I burned them. I copied the files over
to my hard drive and checked the properties and the only box that had a
check mark in it was "for fast searching, allow index servicing to
index this file" which was under the archive and Index attributes
section (i'm using windows xp).

polymod wrote:
"David Morgan (MAMS)" wrote in message

oups.com...

fruity loops help derrick Pro Audio 2 November 23rd 04 03:55 AM
fruity loops help derrick Pro Audio 0 November 17th 04 07:09 AM
Fruity Loops Copyright problems Curtis Pro Audio 1 February 26th 04 08:37 AM
Fruity Loops problem, drums won't play and are showing as red on the pattern editor digitalstasis Pro Audio 1 October 6th 03 07:07 PM
FL Studio (Fruity Loops) Soundfont problem Mike Pro Audio 0 September 23rd 03 04:13 AM