George M. Middius

Default Obie Don't Wanna Hear It

Obie, now that you've come down firmly against "blather", please rate
these little droppings. Are they blather, justifiable blather, or trVth?

The irony is that the self-proclaimed subjectivists tell us
that we would agree with them if we would "just listen".
However, they don't actually want us to "just listen". They
want us to be affected by influences other than sound.

I guess that Kleenix answers the spit or swallow question
about Dave. ;-)

So Art you're saying that perceptions have no relationship
to the physical world?

Inability to interpret emoticons noted.

[Kreuger is] actually
quite a bit more intelligent in person than he acts online.

Scott's first and primary inane reason is his tightly-held
belief that he actually knows something of value about audio.

Ironically, Middius seems to think of Wheeler and Atkinson
as friends.

I still remember a certain mental health professional's
comment over a decade ago, about how high end audio seems to
attract the certifiable nutcases.
[Shame on whoever said Krooger is lacking in self-awareness. ;-) ]

Arny Krueger

George M. Middius wrote:

I still remember a certain mental health professional's
comment over a decade ago, about how high end audio seems

attract the certifiable nutcases.

[Shame on whoever said Krooger is lacking in

self-awareness. ;-) ]

Middius, thanks for admitting that you think you have no
interest or involvement with high end audio.

Joseph Oberlander

George M. Middius wrote:
Obie, now that you've come down firmly against "blather", please rate
these little droppings. Are they blather, justifiable blather, or trVth?

Oh, were you talking? Sorry.

George M. Middius

Obie Wanna Kroo-Kiss said:

Obie, now that you've come down firmly against "blather", please rate
these little droppings. Are they blather, justifiable blather, or trVth?

Sorry.

Feces.