eor

Default iso connection - whats all the pins?

Okay, got my radios mixed up! Plug on wifes not mine (

However, these are the cable colours and whats connected;

Cable colours
Red Positive Supply
Brown Negative Supply
Yellow/Red Positive Supply
Green Speaker A
Green/Black Speaker A
Grey Speaker B
Grey/Black Speaker B
Pink Radio Mute
Orange ?
White ?
White/Black ?
Purple ? fitted in to 2 pin inline socket
Brown ? fitted in to 2 pin inline socket
Blue ?
Blue ?
Blue/Black ?

Ideally its an audio input I'm looking for. But would be nice to know
what all the spares are for.

Thanks.

--
eor