adorian

Default MOTU - Using Harmon Kardon SoundSticks - H E L P !!!!!!!!!!!!

Geniuses out there, if you can shed some light on this problem, I would
greatly appreciate it. My monitors are old & on the fritz, so I need
to temporarily use my Harmon Kardon SoundSticks until I can save up for
new monitors. I have made settings as follows, but cannot get any
output through the HK SoundSticks. H E L P !!!!!!!!!!!!

Apple G5 1.8GHz dual processor
Motu 828 mkII
Logic Pro 6.4.3

In MOTU Audio Midi Setup under Audio Devices, I did the following:

System Settings: Default Input: MOTU 828 mkII
Properties For: MOTU 828 mkII
Clock Source: Internal
Audio Input: Mic/Guitar
Source: Default (Grayed-out NOT AN AVAILABLE SELECTION)
Format: 44100.0Hz / 2ch-24bit

Default Output: MOTU 828 mkII
System Output: SoundSticks (Configure Device)
Audio Output: (Configure Speakers)
Main Out: (SOUNDSTICKS ARE NOT AN OPTION)
Source: Default (Grayed-out NOT AN AVAILABLE SELECTION)
Format: 44100.0Hz / 2ch-24bit

In Apple System Prefs:
Sound Input: MOTU 828 mkII
Sound Output: SoundSticks