Karl Engel

Default Please help me find this reverb

A project template is telling me I'm missing the VST Wunderverb 3 plug-in.
I'm pretty sure it was one supplied with Cubase 5 (I was using it in Sonar)
but I can't see it in any of the Cubase PlugIn folders on the installation
disc, and would rather not install them all just to find this one. Not sure
if it was one that installed automatically with Cubase or if it was a
third-party PI supplied on the disc.

Ricky Hunt

"Karl Engel" karlengel_AT_excite_DOT_com wrote in message
A project template is telling me I'm missing the VST Wunderverb 3 plug-in.
I'm pretty sure it was one supplied with Cubase 5 (I was using it in
Sonar)
but I can't see it in any of the Cubase PlugIn folders on the installation
disc, and would rather not install them all just to find this one. Not
sure
if it was one that installed automatically with Cubase or if it was a
third-party PI supplied on the disc.

From this article about Cubase 5:
http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/sep0...bergcubase.htm

Because a new selection of VST plug-ins is bundled with version 5.0, the
older bundled ones such as Autopan, Choirus, Grungelizer, and Wunderverb3
are automatically moved to a new folder named 'Earlier VST Plugins'. These
still appear inside Cubase if you really want to continue using them, but
you will get better audio results changing to the newer ones. For some weird
reason Wunderverb3 generated an error message every time I launched Cubase
5, but this disappeared once I dragged the wunderverb3.dll file into the
normal 'vstplugins' folder, and didn't return even when I dragged it back
into the 'Earlier VST Plugins' folder.