Default DIY audio web site

EC1288 Said:

I'm a DIY audio enthusiast seeking for common interest member.

ec1288 website publishes DIY HiFi Audio articles for the interests of
the DIY audio enthusiast. Most of my projects are targetted on hard to
find or expensive hi-end stuff. Reason being they are no longer in
production or too costly to own them. If you really want to own them
at a fraction of their retail price, you have to DIY.

Take at look at :-

http://www.geocities.com/ec128=AD8/

My projects include Audio Note Ongaku amplifier, Pass Labs Aleph 5
amplifier, Altec Lansing A5 VOTT loudspeaker and Genesis ribbon and
NHT 1259 loudspeaker.
Have you been to www.diyaudio.com?

They may have many of the things you're interested in, in their
archives.
They certainly have a wealth of links to DIY projects, especially
speakers.
Philip Meech

http://www.geocities.com/ec1288/

Also www.madisonsound.com and www.dancingspeaker.com