EricK

Default Universal Audio LA-3A !!??

I just happened to hit the Universal Audio web site today and was
surprised to see a re-issue LA-3A. At first I thought it was software,
but it appears to be hardware. Anyone know anything about this yet? I
can't seem to find any reference to a price point or when they might be
shipping?

--
Eric

Practice Your Mixing Skills
www.Raw-Tracks.com
www.Mad-Host.com
Michael

Eric,

Here's the press release from Harmony Central's Musikmesse coverage.
Pricing and shipping info are toward the end.

Shameless plug: I have an original that an ebayer hasn't followed
through on. If you're interested, you can have mine now for about what
a reissue will run.

Michael

michaelschultatl at hotmail dot com

EricK wrote:
I just happened to hit the Universal Audio web site today and was
surprised to see a re-issue LA-3A. At first I thought it was

software,
but it appears to be hardware. Anyone know anything about this yet? I

can't seem to find any reference to a price point or when they might

be
shipping?

--
Eric

Practice Your Mixing Skills
www.Raw-Tracks.com
www.Mad-Host.com

Michael

http://messe.harmony-central.com/Mus.../PR/LA-3A.html

EricK wrote:
I just happened to hit the Universal Audio web site today and was
surprised to see a re-issue LA-3A. At first I thought it was

software,
but it appears to be hardware. Anyone know anything about this yet? I

can't seem to find any reference to a price point or when they might

be
shipping?

--
Eric