mike

Default Ohio: Drum Tuning/ Drum Recording Workshop April 2 @ Ante Up

Hi-

I've set up a workshop in NE Ohio. Honored to have any area RAP'ers
attend to shoot the breeze.

It's a drum tuning AND a drum recording workshop with some pretty heavy
hitters. The post below from Ante Up's site pretty much says it all.
Dale is a master. Mike and the crew @ Ante Up are talented and cool.
I'm honored both want to do it. Come hang, learn and meet some peeps
in the area. Cost is 30 bucks.

From the Ante Up Website:

Drum Clinic To Be Held At AUA
Dale Flanigan (owner of Fortune Drums) and Mike McDonald (Big Toe
Recording) will host a Drum Clinic at Ante Up Audio on Saturday, April
2nd.

Topics covered will include proper re-heading and tuning techniques,
trouble shooting, and numerous other tricks Dale has picked up over the
years. Various micing techniques and recording methods will also be
covered in a mock tracking session following Dale's demonstration.
The goal of the clinic is to help drummers, engineers, and producers
achieve a great drum sound right at the source!

This has been a MUCH requested event and with only 15 spots available
we expect it to fill up fast! For more information or to reserve a spot
at the event, please contact Mike McDonald at .

www.fortunedrums.com
www.anteupaudio.com

Happy Monday and any questions- shoot.

Mike

Isn't this the same day that Steve Morse/Dixie Dregs plays the Odeon?

mike

I believe so...but that doesn't mean i support his haircut.

we'll be done looooooooong before the show if yer at all interested...
and it's about a 5 minute drive to the odeon from the studio.

thanks!

Mike
big toe recording @ msn . com