Matt Ion

Default Help finding plugin..?

I used to have a PC audio plugin (don't remember if it was DirectX or
VST) called Symphony or Symphonic or something similar. It produced a
very cool effect on music, sort of a combination of phase/chorus,
reverb, auto-panning, etc. The only copy I had was on my laptop, which
was stolen... I've been unable to locate it again, from any online
sources. Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about and where I might
find it again?
Ricky Hunt

"Matt Ion" wrote in message
I used to have a PC audio plugin (don't remember if it was DirectX or VST)
called Symphony or Symphonic or something similar. It produced a very cool
effect on music, sort of a combination of phase/chorus, reverb,
auto-panning, etc. The only copy I had was on my laptop, which was
stolen... I've been unable to locate it again, from any online sources.
Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about and where I might find it
again?

Here's the most comprehensive list of plugins on the net:
http://www.kvraudio.com/. They have good forums and someone should be able
to help you find it.

PapaNate

That is the name of a plugin in Cubase. Did you have that or Nuendo
installed?

Matt Ion wrote:

I used to have a PC audio plugin (don't remember if it was DirectX or
VST) called Symphony or Symphonic or something similar.

PapaNate

Symphonic or something similar.

I also might add that Symphonic is the one that combines auto-panning,
stereo enhancement, a nice chorus and flanging in one plugin. It comes
with Cubase as part of the plugin package.

PapaNate

Ricky Hunt

"PapaNate" wrote in message
Symphonic or something similar.

I also might add that Symphonic is the one that combines auto-panning,
stereo enhancement, a nice chorus and flanging in one plugin. It comes
with Cubase as part of the plugin package.

A cool feature the Soundforge (now Sony) products had that I haven't seen
else was the "effects chainer". You could fix your own "presets" with what
effects you wanted and in what order so that you could drop them in a track
already arranged (if you had a general approach to mixing vocals say with
EQ, compressor, etc.). This to me is a better approach than a project
template.

Matt Ion

Matt Ion wrote:

I used to have a PC audio plugin (don't remember if it was DirectX or
VST) called Symphony or Symphonic or something similar.

I did have Nuendo on the laptop, yes... come to think of it, my only
copy that disappeared with the laptop bag as well. I never did use
Nuendo much, probably why I'm not missing that
Matt Ion

PapaNate wrote:

Symphonic or something similar.

I also might add that Symphonic is the one that combines auto-panning,
stereo enhancement, a nice chorus and flanging in one plugin. It comes
with Cubase as part of the plugin package.

That's the one, thanks. I have an older copy of Cubase around somehere,
I think...
play on

There is a stand-alone plugin called Chainer:

http://www.xlutop.com/html/chainer.html

Al