Tom

Default Need pin-out for a WE 101D

Thanks for taking the trouble to read this. I have a Western Electric
D-86326 tennis-ball tube, which I guess is, for all practical purposes,
at 101D.

I want to test this tube in my KS-15750 L-1, before I sell it, but I
don't have the correct base adapter. Can someone tell me what the
pinout arrangement is for this tube, relative to the locating pin on the
side of the base?

Many thanks.
Tom

Gene

Hi, Tom:
I would guess it's the same as a 101F. See:
http://frank.pocnet.net/sheets/136/1/101F.pdf
Hope that helps!
-Gene

"Tom" wrote in message
Thanks for taking the trouble to read this. I have a Western Electric
D-86326 tennis-ball tube, which I guess is, for all practical purposes,
at 101D.

I want to test this tube in my KS-15750 L-1, before I sell it, but I
don't have the correct base adapter. Can someone tell me what the
pinout arrangement is for this tube, relative to the locating pin on the
side of the base?

Many thanks.
Tom

fire bottles

"Tom" wrote in message
Thanks for taking the trouble to read this. I have a Western Electric
D-86326 tennis-ball tube, which I guess is, for all practical purposes, at
101D.

I want to test this tube in my KS-15750 L-1, before I sell it, but I don't
have the correct base adapter. Can someone tell me what the pinout
arrangement is for this tube, relative to the locating pin on the side of
the base?

Many thanks.
Tom

the fatter 2 pins are the filament
PS - the is true for essentially all 4-pin tubes that have 2 pins that are
fatter than the other 2

Tom

Thank you very much, Francois. That's just what I need!

Best wishes,
Tom
"François Yves Le Gal" wrote in message
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 21:12:55 GMT, "Tom" wrote:

I have a Western Electric
D-86326 tennis-ball tube, which I guess is, for all practical
purposes,
at 101D.

It is supposed to be a higher isolation, non gettered earlier version
of the
101D.