Dan Popp

Default Thanks to Captncrunch and others

Dear folks,
About the turn of the year I posted a thread entitled, "Making the Bank
Happy." This was a request to help me understand how to bridge the $
gap between the "value" of the studio I'm building and the buildout
costs. We had been concerned that the extraordinary renovations for the
acoustics would drive the cost above the market value when finished. I
am grateful for all the suggestions I got, but particularly to "Scott"
aka "captncrunch" who is a banker by trade and who offered to help me
personally.

As it turns out, the appraised value was well over the cost of the loan,
so the bank has its collateral and therefore is "happy." We are on our
way. Thanks again to Scott and everyone.

Yours,
Dan Popp
Colors Audio
USA

ceedub

"Dan Popp" wrote in message
[...]

Dan:

Congrats on the new studio. We expect some really nice tunes to eminate from
that place.

Good luck on your new endeavor.

Craig