Default Triton LE sequencer export

I recorded a song on the sequencer.

I have the .sng file saved on my SD card. Now what?

Can I export it into a wav file? Is there a utility by KORG that lets
you work with the tracks?

My goal is to have an audio file on my computer without pressing the
record button on the computer.

I was considering just dumping the MIDI files, but I want to keep the
Triton sounds, and I am a bit novice in the whole MIDI area.

Any points will help.

Thanks in advance,

Max.