Lawrence Leung

Default Ming Da (or Mei Xing) Tube components

Hi,

I am seeking previous user(s) of Ming Da (or Mei Xing) who can give me some
advice.

I went to http://www.tubeampaudio.com and see their products, looks like
pretty good and the price are very reasonable, but I haven't heard of any
of the components yet.

Could somebody tell me: "Are they any good?"

Thanks in advance!

Lawrence Leung
jason stone

In article , Lawrence
Leung wrote:

Hi,

I am seeking previous user(s) of Ming Da (or Mei Xing) who can give me some
advice.

I have not listened to these products but have seen them in the PRC
(Mainland China).

Here are another couple places that may be of interest. The prices
that I have seen in the US are very high compared to the price in
China. For example, I believe one US shop in the East Coast sells that
amp for over 10,000 USD. The 'cattylink' below from Hong Kong has a
much lower price.

http://www.mei-xing.com/doce/pro.htm

http://www.cattylink.com/engproducts.htm

Since the link below seems to sell via ebay, I dont know their prices.

Please share with the list your findings.