Kai Howells

Default Share Your Snake Oil Story...

On 2005-03-04 19:43:36 +1100, "Ricky Hunt" said:

"Steven Sullivan" wrote in message
The most outrageous and shameless
snake-oil site I've been pointed to recently is:

http://www.machinadynamica.com/

I think that site wins. I especially like this about the "intelligent chip":

"If left on top of the player, the Chip will not function until the
next disc to be upgraded is inserted in the player and played. If you
attempt to upgrade a disc th

Yeah, and I've heard that if you put the chip in the microwave for 30
seconds, on High, you can recharge it! Think of all the money I'll save
not having to buy more of them!

Paul Stamler

On 2005-03-04 19:43:36 +1100, "Ricky Hunt" said:

"Steven Sullivan" wrote in message
The most outrageous and shameless
snake-oil site I've been pointed to recently is:

http://www.machinadynamica.com/

I think that site wins. I especially like this about the "intelligent

chip":

"If left on top of the player, the Chip will not function until the
next disc to be upgraded is inserted in the player and played. If you
attempt to upgrade a disc th

Yeah, and I've heard that if you put the chip in the microwave for 30
seconds, on High, you can recharge it! Think of all the money I'll save
not having to buy more of them!

Think of all the money you'll spend on a new magnetron for your microwave. I
believe the Intelligent Chip contains metal.

Peace,
Paul

Chad Wahls

On 2005-03-04 19:43:36 +1100, "Ricky Hunt" said:

"Steven Sullivan" wrote in message
The most outrageous and shameless
snake-oil site I've been pointed to recently is:

http://www.machinadynamica.com/

I think that site wins. I especially like this about the "intelligent

chip":

"If left on top of the player, the Chip will not function until the
next disc to be upgraded is inserted in the player and played. If you
attempt to upgrade a disc th

Yeah, and I've heard that if you put the chip in the microwave for 30
seconds, on High, you can recharge it! Think of all the money I'll save
not having to buy more of them!

Think of all the money you'll spend on a new magnetron for your microwave.
believe the Intelligent Chip contains metal.

Peace,
Paul

I've put lots of stuff in a microwave and never had to buy a new magnetron,
then again it was not going to be my microwave for........ Better stop now

Chad