michael mueller

Default Testing a EMM801

Happy New year
I have a BK707 - Is there any way to test an EMM 801 with this tester?
Thanks
Mike M

JKoning

"michael mueller" schreef in bericht
hlink.net...
Happy New year
I have a BK707 - Is there any way to test an EMM 801 with this tester?
Thanks
Mike M

I don't know the BK707 and all it's possibilities for testing.
Bench testing an EMM801 should not be difficult regarding the rather
comprehensive information given in the datasheet :
http://www.mif.pg.gda.pl/homepages/f...8/e/EMM801.pdf

Rgds,
Jan.

Testing. Disregard Shajan Car Audio 0 December 6th 04 11:43 PM
Alternative to testing a speakers frequency response besides anechoic chamber mark Pro Audio 58 May 18th 04 04:13 PM
Comments about Blind Testing watch king High End Audio 24 January 28th 04 04:03 PM
PC based amplifier testing using soundcard Pete67 Vacuum Tubes 14 September 15th 03 04:08 AM
Question on testing track counts in DAWs Bill Lorentzen Pro Audio 1 July 4th 03 01:20 AM