Simon

Default 83 tube with bend plate holders

Hi all,

I recently bought two used 83 tubes. When I got them, I noticed that one of
them had bend plate holders, the filament touches the plate so it has a
short. Anyone knows how this could happen and if it is possible to get them
strait? I've posted pictures on alt.binaries.pictures.radio.

Kind regards,

Simon

Simon

Thank you for your replies
I got a deal with the guy who sold me this tubes and he will send me a new
one asoon he get's another.

Kind regards,

Simon

"Simon" schreef in bericht