bill ramsay

Default look girls its time to stop this nonsense

dear all

i have to admit that i have had one too many 'sherbets' this evening,
its the wee small hours of the morning, i have just got home, and i
thought that i would have a sniff in rat to see where things are.

can i ask for silence on this turneroid crapolla,

Mr turner, you are a bigger man than this, let it all go. messers
jute and allison, will wither and die if you ignore them. let it be
so. I think that i speak for most here, apart from two noticable
exceptions, that we will not think less of you for ignoring them.

please let it be so.

I have a wide band connection, yes its true, even in NZ we have the
technology, but i am starting ro resent the amount of bits and bytes
that are wasted in this crap war.

So Mr Turner, ignore the drongos, continue as you are, **** em.

kind regards

from 2004

bill ramsay.

Phil Allison

"bill ramsay"

dear all

i have to admit that i have had one too many 'sherbets' this evening,
its the wee small hours of the morning, i have just got home, and i
thought that i would have a sniff in rat to see where things are.

can i ask for silence on this turneroid crapolla,

** What you fail to see Bill is that Turner went out of his way to provoke
the reactions he is currently getting and continues to re-provoke the same
parties.

The man lacks even basic sanity - he has not "lost it" since he never
had it in the first place.

His criminal behaviour must not be tolerated in any public forum.

He is a piece of garbage that needs dumping in the sewer.

.......... Phil

Patrick Turner

bill ramsay wrote:

dear all

i have to admit that i have had one too many 'sherbets' this evening,
its the wee small hours of the morning, i have just got home, and i
thought that i would have a sniff in rat to see where things are.

can i ask for silence on this turneroid crapolla,

Mr turner, you are a bigger man than this, let it all go. messers
jute and allison, will wither and die if you ignore them. let it be
so. I think that i speak for most here, apart from two noticable
exceptions, that we will not think less of you for ignoring them.

I'd really love to ignore AJ and PA.
They keep inventing new lines of BS,
like when AJ said in a recent post that he had listened to something I
had made.
But I DO know who has and has not heard my gear, and that
AJ is a distressed person living overseas, and a nice long way from me.

please let it be so.

I have a wide band connection, yes its true, even in NZ we have the
technology, but i am starting ro resent the amount of bits and bytes
that are wasted in this crap war.

So Mr Turner, ignore the drongos, continue as you are, **** em.

I did try to ignore these pests, but they just increased the noise,
and to many folks the NG fell from grace from that point onwards.
Other folks happily joined in replying to them, then they
found out.
AJ and PA have no intention of leaving.
I doubt i make things worse.
You might notice that I delete an awful lot of stuff from both AJ and PA
postings, and my comments on them comprise a tiny waste of bandwidth.

You should hear the national parlimentary debates sometime,
now there's some real hot air.

Have a great New Year, and keep the home triodes burning.

Patrick Turner.

kind regards

from 2004

bill ramsay.

Jon Yaeger

Patrick,

It's PATHOLOGICAL that you can't resist replying to A.J. & P.A. The
rationalizations you give for doing so were valid initially but now are no
better than the rationalizations alcoholics use to keep on drinking.

For Pete's sake, quit! You're becoming just like the two people you dislike
the most on the net - obnoxious. You've got a lot of goodwill built up
among fellow R.A.T.s but it's depleting fast because of your behavior.

Please DON'T reply to this post. Just spend your time building a great amp
or winding another tranny . . . .

TIA,

Jon

Chuck Harris

Patrick Turner wrote:

I'd really love to ignore AJ and PA.

Then do so!

You will never match the ability of others to invent
nasty little things to say about you.

There are a limited number of "truths" in this world,
and an unlimited number of lies. The sooner you
understand that the sooner this garbage will stop.

It really all hinges on you.

-Chuck Harris

Engineer

"Chuck Harris" wrote in message
Patrick Turner wrote:

I'd really love to ignore AJ and PA.

Then do so!

You will never match the ability of others to invent
nasty little things to say about you.

There are a limited number of "truths" in this world,
and an unlimited number of lies. The sooner you
understand that the sooner this garbage will stop.

It really all hinges on you.

-Chuck Harris

Jon and Chuck, you're both absolutely right! Let's get on with
enjoying this great hobby and all the nice RATs we get to talk to.

Happy New Year to all!

Cheers,

Roger
--
Roger Jones, P.Eng.
Thornhill, Ontario,

Anti-spam... Reply to: SurfNews"at"sprint"dot"ca (but written
correctly)

bill ramsay

On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 03:58:38 +1100, Patrick Turner
wrote:

bill ramsay wrote:

[...]

I sympathise for your point of view, i really do. However, this
crapola is not going to stop unless you stop.

Let them think that they have won, we all know differently, and none
of us will think any the less of you for it, in fact, we will admire
you more.

I know that this sounds like stoicism, and it probably is. However,
just bite the bullet and ignore them.

Somebody else down this thread suggests similarly that you do this. i
think that this is a great idea.

Its a new year, tip 2003 in the rubbish bin, and get on with your
life. Ignore them.

what will happen is that they will get more vicious after a while,
you will be again tempted to respond, don't, it is this constant
prodding that keeps them going.

I had a run in with Mr Allison a few months ago. Never responded to
him again after i told him I would not. I still don't.

He thinks he has won, let him think so, he is only deluding himself.
He will probably come and make a smart alec comment to this as well,
which i will similarly ignore.

Don't give them the oxygen they need for this flame war, it is only
demeaning.

Sorry to sound like a preacher, but this has to stop, what is
happening is the first steps towards madness.

kind regards

bill ramsay.

arizona cowboy

I had to temporarily killfile Patrick for 4 months, because he kept it going
with the two idiots.

I will un-killfile him in March if he has wised up by then.

wrote:

bill ramsay wrote:

[...]

Patrick Turner

Jon Yaeger wrote:

Patrick,

It's PATHOLOGICAL that you can't resist replying to A.J. & P.A. The
rationalizations you give for doing so were valid initially but now are no
better than the rationalizations alcoholics use to keep on drinking.

For Pete's sake, quit! You're becoming just like the two people you dislike
the most on the net - obnoxious. You've got a lot of goodwill built up
among fellow R.A.T.s but it's depleting fast because of your behavior.

Please DON'T reply to this post. Just spend your time building a great amp
or winding another tranny . . . .

TIA,

I really do have a free will on the matter of responding to pathological liers,
who habitually target me several times daily, because they just can't get a win
with me,
or pin anything on me, and my teflon suit means the flames don't hurt and the
mud won't stick.

I regret I may be driving some folks away, but I am the one
who does make an effort to reply without insult to all posts without malice.

The majority content of my posts continues to reside
in posts are about audio related matters.
I presently answer several private emails aweek about tube audio matters,
and there is no hate mail.
I am proud to know the majority here at RAT,
and I credit most of everyone including the silent lurkers of being able to sift
through the noise,
and get to the signal.

Have a happy 2004, and
keep the home triodes burning,

Patrick Turner.

Jon

Patrick Turner

Chuck Harris wrote:

Patrick Turner wrote:

I'd really love to ignore AJ and PA.

Then do so!

You will never match the ability of others to invent
nasty little things to say about you.

There are a limited number of "truths" in this world,
and an unlimited number of lies. The sooner you
understand that the sooner this garbage will stop.

It really all hinges on you.

I don't believe it all does "hinge on me".

At least two other sub-gentlemen have to shut up
before I shall become completely silent.

Quite a few folks here will readily enage PA and AJ in technical
discussions,
and ignore their persecutions of others who don't deserve it,
even when they have made some technical mistake.
I did try to ignore them at first, but it just didn't work.
Only a moderator could change anything.

Patrick Turner.

-Chuck Harris

Jon Yaeger