Choky

Default Another challenge to the turneroid

"Anonymous" wrote in message
Another challenge to the turneroid
rec.audio.tubes,aus.hi-fi

Patrick Turner , wrote:

: andres fantasy horns?

You are a liar, Turner.

Prove that my horns are a fantasy. If you cant, you put up on your site

unaltered a madeup HTML article and photo-essay about the horns and the amps
to drive them that I shall send you. You leave the page up for a year,
changing it over only when I update the information and schematics and
photographs as the horns and amps are developed, painted, etc.

Now we will see who is a liar and a coward. (1)

Put up or shut up, Turner.

With utmost contempt.

Andre Jute

(1) Who wants to bet that on the turneroid site, from the turneroid

customers, my amp and speakers attract more purchasers than that dull
turneroid trash?

Psychotic Midget is too obsessed with his own ego psychosis, to be able to
make any decent piece of musical equipment.
to make real piece of gear,you must feel passion and love for that ; and
something else,not just hate.............
who really believe in your horn story?
go somewhere on the net,and keep looking at real work and real horns and
real amps, and stop with lies.
Psychotic Midget and tube audio.......?!
.................................................. ........................
Choky
Prodanovic Aleksandar
YU

"don't use force, "don't use force,
use a larger hammer" use a larger tube
- Choky and IST"
- ZM
nonsense.

Patrick Turner

Psychotic Midget is too obsessed with his own ego psychosis, to be able to
make any decent piece of musical equipment.
to make real piece of gear,you must feel passion and love for that ; and
something else,not just hate.............
who really believe in your horn story?
go somewhere on the net,and keep looking at real work and real horns and
real amps, and stop with lies.
Psychotic Midget and tube audio.......?!

Perhaps uncle Andrea has trouble garnishing his creations with suitable WU.
Wu is of course, something or other in the japanese zen masters' minds that is
used when building their amps and speakers, to imbue special sound quality,
which makes Ongaku SET amps sell for $100,000 a channel each.
So you pay for wu alright.

I have visions of Andre bashing away with hammer and saw,
stabbing with the paint brush angrily, after filling all the
hammer marks with putty, swearing about those horrible turneroids,
and it'd be impossible to get the WU factor correct.

I have known a couple of local guys who tried to build horns,
and by jove, what a terribly expensive way to waste timber,
and create firewood that all turned out to be.
And they spent so much on the full range drivers from Fostex.
These were like fragile speakers from an old radio, complete with whizzer cones.

I'm darned if I could see any value.
They were so so sure their calculations and plans were SO correct,
but at the end of the day, the sound was like it was buried in a box somewhere,
and not even my class A triode amps made it improve.
The large Edgar horns I heard at an audio club gathering seemed to let
some but not all bass tones be heard, ie, some bass notes in a tune just went
awol.
The treble shouted at you.
I have yet to hear a decent modern horn system, although I have memories of
hearing
reasonable horns in the local cinemas in the late 50s and 60s,
when all the gear was horns and tubes, and our young ears didn't notice anything

much was wrong.

I remain hopeful and eager to hear a decent pair of horns.

Patrick Turner.

Choky

"Patrick Turner" wrote in message
[...]

forget this little Prick's Fuhrer (without umlaut ).
trust me-I know well your (or "your") type of spks ,at least spks what
can be seen at your site.
durin' my , now almost 20 yrs long , hifi journey -I have opportunity to
hear,repair ,build, listen etc etc many types of spks ,starting from old
Jensens,Altecs,Philips,Vitavox ,newer JBL,Scan Speaks, Seas,Dynaudio,Kef,
older and newer Tanoys et****inc.
In start I was full of typically adolescent shiiiiiitttttttt- I worked 2
times per week with finest studio monitors of era (ReVox) but I dreamed
about
****ty Dynaudios (same ****tttt happened with TTs- I dreamed about
Thorens,even if I worked with EMTs)!
few yrs later ,when I have opportunity to have Dynaudio ,in typical box of
era,I realized painful truth-neighbor's grass is always greener!
never,never ! ( with all respect for your "gray" head (or is hair more
common term in your part of globe?) ) underestimate any type of topology
,in speaker or any other discipline of craft.
I can tell you from personal experience that full range spk can be magical,
****IN MAGICAL!!!!!! ,but only when all dices are in spot.
obviously you did not hear all dices
funny -finest horn systems are exactly same in topology as hypothetical
Midget's system- tiny 5 or 10W full range spk making love with underwatt or
Watt amplifier.
I remind ya -I work every day listening Quad 405-II and JBL Studio Monitors
;
I also owned few finest spks reasonable money can buy and smart mind can
build -fast beasts with biggg Bl and light cones etc
but-when truth is called,only paper cone and simplicity matters.
who cried recently listening ****ing violin,know what I'm talking about.
cheers to all Conned Rodents in this silly (Happy ) days!

.................................................. ........................
Choky
Prodanovic Aleksandar
YU

"don't use force, "don't use force,
use a larger hammer" use a larger tube
- Choky and IST"
- ZM

Patrick Turner

Choky wrote:

[...]

Horns mean more dice are used, and all must get 6, ya...

obviously you did not hear all dices
funny -finest horn systems are exactly same in topology as hypothetical
Midget's system- tiny 5 or 10W full range spk making love with underwatt or
Watt amplifier.
I remind ya -I work every day listening Quad 405-II and JBL Studio Monitors

Ouch....

;
I also owned few finest spks reasonable money can buy and smart mind can
build -fast beasts with biggg Bl and light cones etc
but-when truth is called,only paper cone and simplicity matters.
who cried recently listening ****ing violin,know what I'm talking about.
cheers to all Conned Rodents in this silly (Happy ) days!

I don't mind paper cones, but I prefer soft dome fabrics for the treble.
Seas mids with that clear polypropylene cones sure do it well for me.

Don't drink too much plum brandy, and
hoping Santa is kind,

Patrick Turner.