Lord Valve

Default RIP dearly beloved Lundahl LL1635

Andre Jute wrote:

(3) Other components I reach for without thought, because they are simply the best and the best value too, because in most cases they are not the most expensive, are Solen caps for everything (Americans can buy them from Frontier in Canada, including kV plus ratings

They can also buy them from me, although the only ones I'm currently
stocking are the .01, .022, .047, and 0.1. I'm trying to get them to
make even smaller ones - us gee-tah freaks don't need anything bigger
than 0.22, as a rule.

Lord Valve
Tone Chaperone

VISIT MY WEBSITE: http://www.nebsnow.com/LordValve
I specialize in top quality HAND SELECTED NOS and
current-production vacuum tubes for guitar and
bass amps. Good prices, fast service.
QSC amps, RNC compressors, lots of other good stuff!

Partial Client List: * Derek Trucks/Allman Brothers Band *
* Meatloaf * Catherine Wheel * Yo La Tengo * Let's Go Bowling *
* John Hall * Tyrin Benoit * Eugene Fodor * Dale Bruning *
* Komet Amplification * Dr. Z * Maven Peal * Blockhead Amps *
* Jim Kelley * Balls Amplification * Roccaforte Amplifiers *
* Gerhart Amplification * The Right Half of AGA * Lots More *

NBS Electronics, 230 South Broadway, Denver, CO 80209-1510
Phone orders/tech support after 1:30 PM Denver time at 303-778-1156

- Our 23rd year! -

VISA - MASTERCARD - PAYPAL

Philo T. Farnsworth sez, "Vacuum tubes kick major ass.
Be a MAN...and buy some TODAY!"