RainLover

Default Speakers from solid stone!

Hey everyone,

I have a pair of speakers I carved (I'm a sculptor) from a single
piece of basalt (very dense volcanic stone) and thought I'd just show
them off to everyone here... people who have what it takes to
appreciate such things...

They were shown at the most Recent VSAC in Silverdale, Washington, USA
and had rave reviews by the audiophiles and organizers there.

They even won an award... The coveted "so you thought you wanted a
flea amp?" award! hehe

Granted, they take around 15amps to really get going, but hey, they
are solid stone, what did you expect?

you can see them at:
http://www.jameskelseystudios.com/he...strumpets.html

Thanks,
James, Seattle, Washington, USA, Earth

(take the "spamblock" out of my email if you're e-mailing me)
-: R.A.T Boy :-

Insert obligatory "ROCK" music joke here.

Robert Casey

-: R.A.T Boy :- wrote:

Insert obligatory "ROCK" music joke here.

Dang! you beat me to it..... ;-)