MDHJWH

Default Journey into the black heart of Patrick Turner

edo wrote in message news:f944fe094a605a1ee6d59c1ba142d579@cryptorebel s.net...
When added to the glaring subtexts of this paragraph from your
heart, we have a portrait of a grubby trader with the heart of fascist
deliberately plotting to divide and rule RAT exclusively for his own profit.

Who's getting paranoid now luvy?

AM
Patrick Turner

MDHJWH wrote:

edo wrote in message news:f944fe094a605a1ee6d59c1ba142d579@cryptorebel s.net...
When added to the glaring subtexts of this paragraph from your
heart, we have a portrait of a grubby trader with the heart of fascist
deliberately plotting to divide and rule RAT exclusively for his own profit.

Who's getting paranoid now luvy?

AM

Andre seethes again with OT BS.
He has almost completely nothing to give to the group,
Except complaints about those of us who are here for the group.

Patrick Turner.

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:14:56 +0100, edo
wrote:crap.

Andre you're not only full of ****, you actually waste time typing it
out.

Patrick Turner, a Canberra electrical repairman (1) who wants to be a hi-fi
manufacturer, speaks from his heart, with subtexts erupting from every
phrase:

I know that by now I would have both allies and enemies here on RAT,

So you do not accept the rec.audio.tubes charter in either letter or spirit,
which makes it pretty clear that RAT is intended for all kinds of talk about
tubes. Instead, in your worldview, RAT rightly consists of you at the head of
your quote allies unquote against your quote enemies unquote, a clear
division between US and THEM.

Clearly, you also do not accept the egalitarian spirit of the usenet, where
everyone is equal, because it is you, yourself, Patrick Turner, who divides
RAT, who stands at the head of your allies against your enemies:

and my enemies will always try to call me and my allies
some horrible "gang" a "mob", or some other BS title.

And, equally clearly, you do not consider the views on tubes of the THEM as
legitimate.

Even more clearly, you expect your behaviour at the head of your quote allies
unquote will quote always unquote generate serious resistance. This tells us
you know you do evil.

Quote some other BS title unquote also tells us that you will try to deal with
resistance by having your gang sneer and jeer dissenters out of court, which
neatly accounts for 280 abusive messages about me behind my back when I
went away for 11 months.

Factionalism in groups is a human aspect of all groups,

Confirmation of what you told us above, that you always intended to gather a
gang around you. . .

and some get more upset than others,

. . . and use it to beat up your self-created quote enemies unquote.

and often they try to make life hell for the majority.

Confirmation of what you told us above, that anyone who refuses to agree
with Emperor Turner and his Tacky Turner Trolls, here disguised as quote
the majority unquote, has no legitimacy and should have no voice.

Your repeated use elsewhere in connection with your transformers and your
business of the words quote validity unquote and variants of quote legitimate
unquote now takes on pregnant meaning, Turner.

In the last 60 days, Turner, you have spoken about thirty times of exclusions
from RAT for various reasons and by various means. Thats about every
second day. When added to the glaring subtexts of this paragraph from your
heart, we have a portrait of a grubby trader with the heart of fascist
deliberately plotting to divide and rule RAT exclusively for his own profit.

My own treatment here shows that you almost succeeded.

If you still have not grasped how much about yourself you told us in that
short paragraph, I can do a fuller analysis. But I think you always knew,
and proceeded deliberately on this vicious road which has ruined RAT.

Andre Jute

(1) Adolf Schicklegruber, an Austrian housepainter who wanted to be an
artist, speaking from his heart, required a thick book called Mein Kamf to tell
us not all that much more about his motives and methods than Turner does in
about 70 words. Literature may be dead, but there is definitely something to
say for SMS texting.

Patrick Turner wrote:

I know that by now I would have both allies and enemies here on RAT,
and my enemies will always try to call me and my allies
some horrible "gang" a "mob", or some other BS title.
Factionalism in groups is a human aspect of all groups,
and some get more upset than others,
and often they try to make life hell for the majority.

xyz