Patrick Turner

Default Allison is BS.

Phil Allison said:-

** The Federal Police only need to speak to one Canberra

resident - Mr Turner.

I replied :-

Bring them on,

and they will be mightily displeased that you wasted their time,
once I show them a nice thick printed dosier of of the most
appalling language used by anyone on the Net.

Then Phil said :-

** Publishing and then repeating a criminal threat is a serious
offence -
Mr Turner.

You had better get some real legal advice.

And my answer is :-

Phil, what I download from the Web will be all your worst
inane mutterings, swearing, name calling, threats, death and sickness
wishes,
provocative BS, and hostility, incorrect personal assessments,
and after reading page one, there isn't a policeman in Oz
who would think that I needed to be prosecuted.

There is a mountain of trash that can be simply downloaded, printed,
and used against you as evidence.

Only a really dumb person goes running to the coppers
for protection after telling so so many people to get stuffed,
die horribly, get cancer, or that they are autistic.
It is verbal violence.

Patrick Turner.

Phil Allison

Then Phil said :-

** Publishing and then repeating a criminal threat is a serious
offence - Mr Turner.

You had better get some real legal advice.

And my answer is :-

** Once again proving Turner is off with the pixies re anything legal.

Phil, what I download from the Web will be all your worst
inane mutterings, swearing, name calling, threats, death and sickness
wishes, provocative BS, and hostility, incorrect personal assessments,
and after reading page one, there isn't a policeman in Oz
who would think that I needed to be prosecuted.

** None of the above has any relevance to YOU publishing a criminal
threat.

There is a mountain of trash that can be simply downloaded, printed,
and used against you as evidence.

** The amount of such "trash" posted to attack me for speaking the truth
is much greater.

Only a really dumb person goes running to the coppers
for protection ...

** That is why we have laws and police Mr Turner.

To get protection from the likes of you.

Only really dumb people think the laws do not apply to them.

............ Phil

Patrick Turner

Only a really dumb person goes running to the coppers
for protection ...

** That is why we have laws and police Mr Turner.

To get protection from the likes of you.

Only really dumb people think the laws do not apply to them.

........... Phil

You snipped my post, which should have read :-

"Only a really dumb person goes running to the coppers
for protection after telling so so many people to get stuffed,
die horribly, get cancer, or that they are autistic.
It is verbal violence."

Try obeying the law and giving good example for others to follow,
before running to uncle plod to save your butt.

Patrick Turner.

Phil Allison

"Patrick Turner"

Try obeying the law

** I have never broken one.

and giving good example for others to follow,

** YOU published a criminal threat - Mr Turner.

YOU are in no position to preach.

........... Phil

Patrick Turner

Under a header, Turner is scum,

Phil Allison wrote:

"Patrick Turner"

Try obeying the law

** I have never broken one.

Oh yes you have.

and giving good example for others to follow,

** YOU published a criminal threat - Mr Turner.

YOU are in no position to preach.

.......... Phil

There was never any threat posted.

I simply said I would feel no sorrow if someone took you out,
after the non stop verbal violence from you.
Feeling all paranoid and guilty are you?

Patrick Turner.

Phil Allison

"Patrick Turner" wrote in message
Under a header, Turner is scum,

Phil Allison wrote:

"Patrick Turner"

Try obeying the law

** I have never broken one.

Oh yes you have.

** Liar.

and giving good example for others to follow,

** YOU published a criminal threat - Mr Turner.

YOU are in no position to preach.

There was never any threat posted.

** The certainly was - a very serious one.

I simply said...

** Liar - you sid a whole bunch of filthy criminal stuff.

Feeling all paranoid and guilty are you?

** That is how YOU are feeling, Turner - guilty as sin.