Bob Hedberg

Default Check out this FA, my mom's tube gourd

Hi all

I don't usually plug auctions, but this one I'll have to do.
My mom paints gourds, and has established quiet a following on
Ebay. I've finally talked her into putting a toobie gourd on for you
tube freaks.

Bob Hedberg
Bob H.

Just grab that plate in one hand, the chassis in the other,
and FEEL the power of tube audio!!!
(not literally, of course, just kidding. DON'T DO THAT!)

Bob Hedberg

I keep on telling her there's business there, especially since I can
give her specific things to do which would appeal to various toober
circles. Some tube lovers are probably just as fanatical about thier
favorite tubes as dog lovers are about their dogs, maybe more so
(epecially if they sink thousands into their favorite amp).

The way she does dogs is mostly by feedback, but it always goes on
ebay.

"arizona cowboy" cacheoverflowATyahoo.com wrote:

get her to paint a gourd to look exactly like a WE tennis ball or 211 or
some other tube, that would be cool.

.. .