NoNameHere

Default I Found nice damping Material at Home Depot in LA

Found a product that is as close to the famous "IceGuard" as I can
get... it is called StormGuard, by GAF Materials Corp. Got it at my
local Home Depot in Los Angeles.

It is about the same thickness as the BQuiet and basic Dynamat stuff.
Was $68 for a 3' x 20' roll. It is self adhesive, and doesn't smell
at all so far. I have only applied it to the interior doors at this
point. Next will be the interior door panels, followed by the floor
and back of my truck cab, and lastly the rest of the interior plastic
panels.

Figure to drop quite a bit of exhaust, engine and road/tire noise,
which is huge in my book. Well worth the $$ IMHO.