kittlesthekat

Default Bush, The WORST President in History ?

thelizman wrote:

kittlesthekat wrote:

Bull****, you *do* know, by the inept, half-assed, stupid way he's ran
other offices, and is running his campaign.
Kerry is an idiotic, arrogant, rude, ignorant *******.

I wonder how many civilians he'll kill when he runs his campaign aground
the way he used to crash fast-boats into civilian docks in the MeKong.

It's amazing. The man is praised for purple-hearts he earned while
committing vehicular manslaughter of civilian non-combatants.

He truly is so bad, that to call him a prick is something of an
understatement.

--
Heck is where people go who don't believe in Gosh.

I use Usenet Monster to post on usenet, it's anonymous (which means
stalkers have a HELLUVA time finding you), and it's inexpensive (as low
as $6.00 per month).
Oh, and your gigs roll over.
Here's a link: http://www.usenetmonster.com/referaf...sp?rid=UM44820