Harvey Axlerod

Default FS: Misc tubes

The following tubes are for sale/trade: all are NIB, except as noted.
I have no use for them, so all reasonable offers will be considered.
Shipping USPS priority mail, actual charges. Contact me directly for
further details. Thanks for looking.

ODD AND MISC TUBES

6 2D21 thyrister
2 2DS4 nuvister
2 2EG4 nuvister
7 6-4 ballast tubes (Amperite)
8 6BK4/6EL4A
3 6JH8
3 6ME8
1 6NO10 Amperite delay relay
2 14A Western Electric "Resistance lamp" (ballast)
1 26C2 Amperite delay relay
1 26NO75 Amperite delay relay
1 115NO30 Amperite delay relay
1 15E WWII radar triode
4 717 "doorknob" pentode
3 872 rectifier, *used*
1 1236C diode, loktal
10 5879 pentode
1 6802 counter tube, new, not in original box
1 6909 counter tube
2 8068 1 NIB, 1 *used*
2 8322 Amperex, gold pin

PHOTOTUBES - some new, some used. $15/lot.

3 Cetron CE-A30 (red)
8 " CE-A59R (8930)
1 RCA 4409 NIB
2 5823
1 930 NIB

SWEEP and OUTPUT TUBES - All are NIB

6 6BG6A
13 6BQ6GTB
2 6CB5A
8 6CD6GTA
1 6DQ5
2 6GB5/EL500
8 6GE5
2 6GT5
4 6GV5
16 6JN6
2 6KM6
1 12AV5
1 12BQ5
4 12DQ5
1 13GB5/XL500
1 17BB14
1 17JB6
1 17KV6
2 19BG6G
2 21HB5
1 21KQ6
2 25AV5
7 25BQ6GTB
1 27GB5/PL500
2 31JS6A
1 31LQ6
2 31LZ6
2 40KG6A
8 7984
Harvey Axlerod, Computer Discipline Officer, University at Buffalo
http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~axlerod voice: 716-645-3570