William Sommerwerck

Default Bush, The WORST President in History ?

Not even Regan (who, simply by holding the office
of President, caused this country tremendous harm).

The greatest peace-time economic growth in history?

That wasn't under Reagan.

The fall of the Soviet Union?

It would have occurred anyhow -- our military build-up simply made it occur
earlier. It might have occurred under Carter, had he won and rebuilt the
military as he had intended.

These were tremendous harm? Now I know you're full of ****.

If you don't understand why electing a mindless nincompoop to the Presidency
isn't "harm," what can I say? It's not just Reagan himself, but what his
election says about the people who voted for him.

thelizman

William Sommerwerck wrote:

The greatest peace-time economic growth in history?

That wasn't under Reagan.

You can't argue with facts. Reagans tax cut happenned in 1982. Median
incomes, GDP, job growth, all that shot up within the year, and the rise
continued on into the administration of George H Bush.

The fall of the Soviet Union?

It would have occurred anyhow -- our military build-up simply made it occur
earlier. It might have occurred under Carter, had he won and rebuilt the
military as he had intended.

Carter decimated themilitary, and adopted a policy of unilateral
disarmament to appease the soviets. You really have no clue!

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
Tha Ghee

"thelizman" wrote in message
William Sommerwerck wrote:

[...]

Reagan had nothing to do with the fall of the SU, GB & Bill Clinton did.

Les

"Tha Ghee" wrote in message
Reagan had nothing to do with the fall of the SU, GB & Bill Clinton did.

Would you like to explain how Bill Clinton had anything to do with the fall
of the Soviet Union when it fell over 2 years before he took office?
It would seem that history has passed you by as well.

Les

nmm

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 3:53 AM, Les wrote:

"Tha Ghee" wrote in message
Reagan had nothing to do with the fall of the SU, GB & Bill

Clinton did.

Would you like to explain how Bill Clinton had anything to do with
the fall
of the Soviet Union when it fell over 2 years before he took
office?
It would seem that history has passed you by as well.

Les

The Fall of the Soviet Union mostly had to do with the failure of "Central
Planning" and the gross incompetance of Gorbachev.

Chernobyl and the Afghanistan conflict were agravating factors.

-----
"You Teach a Child to Read, and He or Her will be able to Pass a Literacy
Test" - George W Bush - Townsend Tn . Feb 21rst-2001

thelizman

Tha Ghee wrote:

Reagan had nothing to do with the fall of the SU, GB & Bill Clinton did.

How about you arrange the dates in Chronological Order - that means from
first to last. Then explain how Clinton had **** all anything to do with
the fall of the Soviet Empire when it happenned nearly a decade before
he took office.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
Tha Ghee

"Les" wrote in message
om...

"Tha Ghee" wrote in message
Reagan had nothing to do with the fall of the SU, GB & Bill Clinton did.

Would you like to explain how Bill Clinton had anything to do with the

fall
of the Soviet Union when it fell over 2 years before he took office?
It would seem that history has passed you by as well.

Les

ok, but it still had nothing to do with Reagan.

Tha Ghee

"thelizman" wrote in message
Tha Ghee wrote:

Reagan had nothing to do with the fall of the SU, GB & Bill Clinton did.

How about you arrange the dates in Chronological Order - that means from
first to last. Then explain how Clinton had **** all anything to do with
the fall of the Soviet Empire when it happenned nearly a decade before
he took office.

dumbass no it didn't it happened when big George was in office pick up a
history book and leave people alone.

Les

"Tha Ghee" wrote in message
Would you like to explain how Bill Clinton had anything to do with the

fall
of the Soviet Union when it fell over 2 years before he took office?
It would seem that history has passed you by as well.

Les

ok, but it still had nothing to do with Reagan.

Nothing? You must be dreaming. The foundation was laid during the Reagan
Administration. Now you have further proved that you know nothing about
history, economy, or car audio. You spew **** about Clinton having a part in
the Fall and now you think that Reagan had nothing to do with it, you are a
****ing moron.

Les

Les

"Tha Ghee" wrote in message
"thelizman" wrote in message
Tha Ghee wrote:

Reagan had nothing to do with the fall of the SU, GB & Bill Clinton

did.

How about you arrange the dates in Chronological Order - that means from
first to last. Then explain how Clinton had **** all anything to do with
the fall of the Soviet Empire when it happenned nearly a decade before
he took office.

dumbass no it didn't it happened when big George was in office pick up a
history book and leave people alone.

This coming from the ****ING MORON who thinks that Clinton was a part of the
fall?!?!?! And then why don't you show me where in the hell Lizman said that
it was, it sure as hell wasn't in your quoted passage.

Les

Tha Ghee

"Les" wrote in message

"Tha Ghee" wrote in message
Would you like to explain how Bill Clinton had anything to do with the

fall
of the Soviet Union when it fell over 2 years before he took office?
It would seem that history has passed you by as well.

Les

ok, but it still had nothing to do with Reagan.

Nothing? You must be dreaming. The foundation was laid during the Reagan
Administration. Now you have further proved that you know nothing about
history, economy, or car audio. You spew **** about Clinton having a part

in
the Fall and now you think that Reagan had nothing to do with it, you are

****ing moron.

Les

Ok dumbass when did USSR fall in 91-92 years after Reagan left or can you
not subtract anymore.

Tha Ghee

"Les" wrote in message
. ..

"Tha Ghee" wrote in message
"thelizman" wrote in message
Tha Ghee wrote:

dumbass no it didn't it happened when big George was in office pick up a
history book and leave people alone.

This coming from the ****ING MORON who thinks that Clinton was a part of

the fall?!?!?! And then why don't you show me where in the hell Lizman said
that it was, it sure as hell wasn't in your quoted passage.

Les

I can't expect you do read for comprahension If you look I alrady stated I
was incorrect about Clinton being in it happened a year or two before he
took over but alas I see you're too stupid to read this.

Les

"Tha Ghee" wrote in message

Les wrote:
Nothing? You must be dreaming. The foundation was laid during the Reagan
Administration. Now you have further proved that you know nothing about
history, economy, or car audio. You spew **** about Clinton having a

part
in
the Fall and now you think that Reagan had nothing to do with it, you

are
****ing moron.

Les

Ok dumbass when did USSR fall in 91-92 years after Reagan left or can you
not subtract anymore.

I never said it fell while he was in office, but that some of the foundation
was laid during the Reagan admin. You are a moron if you do not know that.
It didn't just happen overnight or even over a years timeframe. It took
several years and several events to lead up to the fall. Does that confuse
you? Do you not understand that things do not happen overnight? It works
much like the economy. People say that Bush destroyed the economy, but the
truth is the foundations of where we are today were laid several years ago.
But I can understand how an idiot like you can not grasp that simple
concept.

Les

Les

"Tha Ghee" wrote in message
I can't expect you do read for comprahension If you look I alrady stated

was incorrect about Clinton being in it happened a year or two before he
took over but alas I see you're too stupid to read this.

No, I saw the post where you realized how much of an idiot you are and tried
to make it better. It didn't work, you still look like an idiot. It is not
like an honest mistake, you were arguing about the fall of the USSR and
trying to prove me, and others, wrong. Then you go and spout off about your
buddy Clinton and make yourself look even more like dumbass, if you screw up
on something so utterly simple then how can anyone actually think you
understand the details of the economy? They can't. You should quit while you
are only way behind before you jump off into the crazy guy living in a hut
writing his manifesto to RAC stage.

Les

Steve Grauman

if you screw up
on something so utterly simple then how can anyone actually think you
understand the details of the economy?

I'm surprised that dumb**** understands the details of how to flush a toilet.
The guy is trouble on every board he touches.

thelizman

Steve Grauman wrote:
if you screw up
on something so utterly simple then how can anyone actually think you
understand the details of the economy?

I'm surprised that dumb**** understands the details of how to flush a toilet.
The guy is trouble on every board he touches.

You've had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting him elsewhere?

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
Tha Ghee

"Les" wrote in message
m...

"Tha Ghee" wrote in message

Ok dumbass when did USSR fall in 91-92 years after Reagan left or can

you
not subtract anymore.

I never said it fell while he was in office, but that some of the

foundation
was laid during the Reagan admin. You are a moron if you do not know that.
It didn't just happen overnight or even over a years timeframe. It took
several years and several events to lead up to the fall. Does that confuse
you? Do you not understand that things do not happen overnight? It works
much like the economy. People say that Bush destroyed the economy, but the
truth is the foundations of where we are today were laid several years

ago.
But I can understand how an idiot like you can not grasp that simple
concept.

Les

trust me Les I'm smarter then you'll ever be. just because you post some
drivel on the net I'm supposed to buy it. I don't think so.

Tha Ghee

"Steve Grauman" wrote in message
if you screw up
on something so utterly simple then how can anyone actually think you
understand the details of the economy?

I'm surprised that dumb**** understands the details of how to flush a

toilet.
The guy is trouble on every board he touches.

and you don't know who to come up with a coherent thought. I'm sorry you
don't have a toilet only an outhouse.

Tha Ghee

"thelizman" wrote in message
Steve Grauman wrote:
[...]

and like life, theliz no one wants to meet you anywhere.

Tha Ghee

Les" wrote in message
m...

"Tha Ghee" wrote in message
I can't expect you do read for comprehension If you look I already

[...]

I'm far form an idiot. but I don't need to make anything better, to you or
anyone you're just a name and some typing on the screen. I'm sorry you life
is so sad that you put this much effort and emotion into a semi chat room.
this is really sad I hope one day you can have a life so you don't put all
of you energy into showing people up. I feel real bad for you Les, go
outside and see how pretty the world is. Clinton is not my buddy, but if
you want the low IQ GWB to represent you this is more of statement to your
character. one has nothing to do with the other. there are people that can
speak ad naseum to one topic but have no knowledge about another subject.
so do we discount every thing they say, no. but based on your asinine
argument we should. this shows how much of a dumbass you can be. I don't
like what you have to say most of the time because you have no tact, but I
won't overlook the knowledge that's can be gleaned.

it seems to me your only goal is to come on here and rag on people, that's
sad. you should be on here to have fulfilling conversation and learn a
little bit but you and theliz don't. somewhere you got caught under the bus
now you two try to one up each other on the azz whole list. which is
terrible, you can actually contribute but you don't. MZ post his knowledge
and nothing more but your goal is to show people up which you don't do very
well, and when you can't you start dropping cuss words. if you have so much
intelligence show that, not a skill for being an azz there are enough in the
world without you adding to the list.

what is the last part about a hut and RAC??

Les

"Tha Ghee" wrote in message
trust me Les I'm smarter then you'll ever be. just because you post some
drivel on the net I'm supposed to buy it. I don't think so.

HA! Ghee, why don't you actually respond to anything I wrote. PROVE ME
WRONG! If you don't buy it then say something and prove the contrary. Until
you do anything remotely like that you are nothing but a simpleton.

Les

Les

"Tha Ghee" wrote in message and you don't know who
to come up with a coherent thought. I'm sorry you
don't have a toilet only an outhouse.

And I'm sorry that you cannot understand basic grammar concepts and how to
apply them. Dumbass.

Les

"Tha Ghee" wrote in message

So, you've run out of arguments. Now you resort to the strawman of "how sad"
and "get a life" bull****. It takes me about less than 20 minutes every
couple of days to read and post on RAC so come back when you can actually
argue with me.

I don't
like what you have to say most of the time because you have no tact, but I
won't overlook the knowledge that's can be gleaned.

I don't need tact. You are an idiot, why should I try and say that
tactfully?

it seems to me your only goal is to come on here and rag on people, that's
sad. you should be on here to have fulfilling conversation and learn a
little bit but you and theliz don't.

I won't speak for lizard but I tell the morons, like you, that they are in
fact morons. I then give advice when I can offer something that has not
already been said. It's not "sad", it's the way it is.

somewhere you got caught under the bus
now you two try to one up each other on the azz whole list. which is
terrible, you can actually contribute but you don't.

WTF are you trying to say?

MZ post his knowledge
and nothing more but your goal is to show people up which you don't do

very
well, and when you can't you start dropping cuss words.

Well that's good. But I am not him and he is not me. I think that Mark is a
great asset to RAC, as is Liz and Eddie and the others. NONE of them have
the same posting style. I call people ****stick and dumbass when they are,
you just happen to get alot of it. And don't play the holier than thou game,
you do it just like everyone else.

if you have so much
intelligence show that, not a skill for being an azz there are enough in

the
world without you adding to the list.

I think I have shown my intelligence when it comes to car audio. If I have
been incorrect on one of those topics then please point it out, I would be
more than happy to investigate.

what is the last part about a hut and RAC??

Come on ghee, get your own insults.
BTW, my manifesto was written on the beach, I have found the beach to be the
best manifesto writing spot.

Les

thelizman

Tha Ghee wrote:

trust me Les I'm smarter then you'll ever be. just because you post some
drivel on the net I'm supposed to buy it. I don't think so.

We've seen your poor spelling, lack of punctuation, and sub-par grammar.
We've also seen you repeatedly mis-state basic information about car
audio electronics.

Somehow, I doubt you're smarter than a dead slug.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

Tha Ghee wrote:

I'm far form an idiot.

Apparently not far enough "from" an idiot to be confused with someone
who is intelligent.